shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone planning to register at Williams-Sonoma-free gift certificate for you and me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock

I just got this email from Williams-Sonoma. I registered there for my wedding last summer. Anyway, we could all get some gift certificates if we sign up. You can use them at Pottery Barn too! Post back or email me your email if you''re interested. Happy Easter everyone!!! klr

[email protected] (put WS or pricescope) in the message line.

Here''s what the email said:

Do you have friends who are planning a wedding? We invite you to refer them to our Wedding & Gift Registry. To show our appreciation, when your friend creates a registry, we will send you a $20 Williams-Sonoma gift certificate. Your friend will receive a $20 gift certificate after the first gifts have been purchased from their registry.

Sign up today for our Refer a Friend Program. It''s a wonderful way to help your friends create the kitchen of their dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results