shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone own a Michele watch?

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
I am in the market for a more casual watch, to give my Raymond Weil a break for dressier occasions. I really like the Michele watch, specifically the Urban Mini without the diamond face. I like the interchangeable bands and the fact it can go dressy or casual. I also really like the Jelly Bean watch, but may add that to the collection later as it is more of a "trendy" item. Any thoughts about this brand? I have a credit to Nordstroms currently, so that is where I would be purchasing. Thanks! :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I have the CSX diamond watch :) I really like it!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I have the deco without diamonds and I really like it!!!! Got mine at Nordstrom's too!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I have one! I like them...depending on which one it is. I think some of them are kinda "too trendy" and the others are unique and interesting. Can you link the one you want?

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
I have a gold square faced watch with a sand colored croc band. I love it. I think they're overpriced, but oh well.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jelly Bean...love it...

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I like the styling of the watch ,but in my opinion, they are way overpriced...you are paying for the styling,and the branding not high quality.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
if you do get one...you can find straps on ebay for much less than retail price.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I had never heard of this Brand before (don't know much about watches) but I looked at the website and I must say that I love the Tahatian...beautiful!

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone...I'm headed to Nordies today to look at them. I appreciate the E-bay tip...I have a few bands on my watch list now!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I have two: one is the ceramic safari zebra and the other the safari tiger. Both have a few tiny diamonds, but the style and workmanship is first rate. :appl: :wavey:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have one and I second the suggestion of getting the straps from ebay.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
I love Michele watches. I plan on purchasing one soon. My advice is to not pay retail!!!

Nordstrom Rack, Off 5th (Saks Outlet), and Neiman Marcus Last Call all carry them with steep discounts. I found a CSX for about 230 at sale at Nordstrom Rack a few months ago. I couldn't decide if I wanted a Michael Kors watch or a Michele so I didn't purchase it then but I wish I had. It looked so amazing on. I love the versatility of it since you can switch out the straps.

Some TJ Maxx stores carry them, you just have to call to see what is in stock. It's normally the trendier seasonal watches. Fossil outlets are supposed to carry them but when I checked with them they said they no longer sold them. This just may be that one outlet though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results