shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone own a Gryson bag?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re having a sale right now, and I''m thinking about getting an Ava in burgundy.

Can anyone speak to the quality?

GrysonAva.png

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t own one but I''ve oogled a few before! I would pay a few hundred for one, but they aren''t worth the almost $1,000 they usually charge IMO...So if it''s a big sale, go for it, otherwise I personally would pass.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s on sale for $194 from $775
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2007 5:33:27 PM
Author: musey
It''s on sale for $194 from $775
9.gif
OH no brainer! GET IT!!

I just got the cutest ivory Rafe tote from Nordstrom Rack for $170 and retail was ~$495. Hard to pass up a ''deal'' like that. Or that''s what I tell hubby anyway. hahaa.

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
Musey - could you please tell me where you are getting that bag so cheap??? I really like the quality on them and have been looking at a Sophie for a while but can''t justify it with all the wedding expenses. I love the Ava too and for that price I can sneak it past the fiance without him freaking out.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
On the Gryson website. I think a lot of the styles are sold out now, though...

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
Yep - soldout. Oh well, hopefully the sophie will come down more in price. Thanks though!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results