shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone own a Cannon Rebel Digital camera?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
If so, do you like it..is it easy to use? pros..cons? Thanks

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I wish I did. My niece has one...and thank goodness she is in my daughter''s wedding and is a digital art student, because that means we will get some great free shots, with touch up''s, long before the photographers pictures become available.
36.gif

It is an amazing camera from what she says. I am sure the manual is HUGE!!!
10.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Sorry this isn''t helpful, but this is my DREEEAAAM camera. *drool*
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
I can''t wait to hear more!
12.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ladies. It''s SOLD!! I will be buying the Rebel in the next week or so. Just deciding where to buy it from..who has the better deals! A few pro photographers around here are recommending it to me..so I guess it must be a great camera. It should help with the quality of my pics 100%!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yep! i agree, it''s the camera i''ve had my eye on for a while too!
check out amazon. they had really fantastic prices last i looked. and, you can buy just the camera body and purchase really great lenses separately = that''s the route i intend to take.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Do you want the more expensive one or the less expensive one? The one that is around $600-700 is on sale at Target right now. I think that''s the XT or something?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I''m told there is a newer one out now, the Rebel XS?? I will be buying online from Toronto..a little closer that stores in the US. Prices are GREAT, and all the pros around me shop from that ONE store for everything!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome! Great prices are always appealing to me and if the pros go there it''s most likely reliable!
5.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Okay..I started another "camera thread", but decided on the Cannon Rebel XSI. My husband surprised me with it, so I am keeping it. Can''t wait to learn all the tricks of the trade, and hopefully will be posting great pics of "sparklies", among other things. If anyone else is interested in this camera, I can keep you updated..I hear it''s fairly "user friendly", and the quality of the pics is unbeatable for this level of SLR camera!

pmpkn42

Rough_Rock
I have the digital rebel. Bought in my senior year of college for my photography class (had my eye on it for a long time and finally had an excuse to get it). I can''t say enough about it. Even though through my class I learned how to do pretty much everything, I need a refresher course as its been a few years. But the automatic feature takes some excellent pictures. Oh, and you can buy the "cheapie" no name lenses and they still work wonderfully! I love my camera, I don''t know how I ever got along without it!

Here''s a few shots I took on my trip to Kentucky about a month ago, these were all taken with my cheapie lense and these guys were running!

he looks happy222.jpg

pmpkn42

Rough_Rock
Another. Sorry they are so small!

the winner22.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
The XSI is an awesome camera. I have the older version, the XTI, and I love it. I use it as my travel lightweight camera or when I need a back-up camera to my professional gear. Did your XSI come with the 18-55 mm lens with IS (image stabilization)? If so, that is a great lens for the price! It will last you for many years and treat you to great quality images. Seriously, I even know professionals who shoot with the Rebel series. It will do everything you will ever hope for. Please post some pics when you get going with it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results