shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone on here from Arkansas and could recommend..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
a very reasonably (read: cheap?) priced seamstress for one of my very financially stressed out bridesmaids? She''s in Pine Bluff but is close enough to Little Rock to make it out there if she needs to.

Thank you!!!

jamocha

Rough_Rock
My friend purchased her wedding dress from Lowe''s Bridal in Brinkley, Arkansas. I no longer have a copy, but they gave her a flyer full of places all over the state that they recommended for alterations. Maybe she could call Lowe''s and get their recommendations for Pine Bluff and/or Little Rock?

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 8:16:19 PM
Author: jamocha
My friend purchased her wedding dress from Lowe''s Bridal in Brinkley, Arkansas. I no longer have a copy, but they gave her a flyer full of places all over the state that they recommended for alterations. Maybe she could call Lowe''s and get their recommendations for Pine Bluff and/or Little Rock?
Okay, I''ll pass on the lead to her. Thank you for this :) I even checked the Knot local boards for AR and they only have 1 page of threads and no mention of seamstress contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results