shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone need shoes?

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
I definitely need shoes, but it looks like I'm faced with the impossible: finding a pretty pair of <1.5" wedges. I've searched high and low, but everything seems to be granny style at that heel height. :( Can't go any higher, since that will make the dress too short. Can't go lower, since then I'll have to hem the dress and that will double my alteration costs.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
recordaras|1396288921|3644415 said:
I definitely need shoes, but it looks like I'm faced with the impossible: finding a pretty pair of <1.5" wedges. I've searched high and low, but everything seems to be granny style at that heel height. :( Can't go any higher, since that will make the dress too short. Can't go lower, since then I'll have to hem the dress and that will double my alteration costs.

I also wanted low wedges. I just bought these yesterday. I don't think they are "granny" looking and they're very, very comfortable!! Also, the champagne color looks good with most colors.

nmx1zm2_mx.jpg

Serendipity99

Rough_Rock
Ordered! Thanks Gypsy! This will be my fourth pair of shoes I'm trying.. Hopefully these work!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results