shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know who the designer for Thalia''s gown was? Pic inside

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
Anyone know who designed this dress?

Thanks

matrimonio_uno.jpg

matrimonio_seis.jpg

matrimonio_ocho.jpg

35.gif

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
This should work.

matrimonio_uno.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe it was designed by the Mexican designer, Mitzy.

Deborah :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually, I am now *sure* that the designer was Mitzy! I hadn''t noticed him in the pictures before, but one can see him adjusting Thalía''s gown. This is his photograph. One can now do a , "Where''s Waldo?" and see if he can "find Mitzy" in the photos you posted above :).

Deb

Mitzy.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While we are admiring Mitzy''s work, I thought we could admire his wedding creation for Cuban-Mexican entertainer Niurka Marcos. In my opinion she would have done better had she taken a leaf out of JCJD''s book and worn a veil ;-).

Deb

NiurkaWeddingGown1.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another view :).

NiurkaWeddingGown2.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This gives one a *good* view...and she *is* wearing a veil for this one!

NiurkaWeddingGown3.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am afraid that if you need to see more, someone else will have to provide the photographs. This is as far as I got ;-).

Deb

NiurkaWeddingGown4.jpg

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Even with a great body.....YUCK!!!! Totally unflattering not to mention the obvious.
14.gif

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
Thanks AGBF! I love the bottom of her skirt. As for the other bride well lets just say if I showed up dressed like that on my wedding day. My HTB would refuse to marry me. Well deserved too, I think anyway.

35.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Is she a **** star?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 1:06:03 AM
Author: Matatora
Is she a **** star?
Yuck. . .no doubt.

I was thinking Vegas showgirl while looking at these photos
9.gif

Edited to add. . . She is a singer, actress, and dancer. One site said she is an exotic dancer! lol

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think she is a **** star! Her wedding was considered scandalous, however. In part the scandal lay in the dress, I am sure. In part it lay in the fact she ditched a longtime partner for someone with whom she had just starred in a movie. In part it was in where she chose to get married. For more on the *place*, see this thread.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Now, that dress would be a way to put some shock into a traditional wedding. I can just imagine my parents or his parents faces. My fiance on the other hand would probably be thrilled. :)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I dont care who you are if you get up on achair with a sheer dress and no panties you are trash. This woman is showing an absolute lack of class here. Her mother msut be soo ashamed. It bother my SO if I wear something on the low cut side I think he would have a tantrum if I even considered wearing something like that...out of the bedroom.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I have to say I am a wee bit confused...I see the first one and while it wouldnt be for me it is lovely and looks lovely on the young lady wearing it. The other looks like a bad joke. I dont get how one person could do both.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/1/2005 4:27:58 PM
Author: Matatora
Sorry I dont care who you are if you get up on achair with a sheer dress and no panties you are trash. This woman is showing an absolute lack of class here. Her mother msut be soo ashamed. It bother my SO if I wear something on the low cut side I think he would have a tantrum if I even considered wearing something like that...out of the bedroom.

I hope not everyone thinks as you do. My 30th wedding anniversary is coming up in less than two years and when I saw Niurka''s gown...well, I guess I have to give up that plan.

Deb

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/30/2005 5:18:36 PM
Author: AGBF
While we are admiring Mitzy''s work, I thought we could admire his wedding creation for Cuban-Mexican entertainer Niurka Marcos. In my opinion she would have done better had she taken a leaf out of JCJD''s book and worn a veil ;-).

Deb

Hee hee! Or grown her hair out longer!!!

How crazy..... makes Britney Spears'' second gown look modest! But the first dress is nice.
brit2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results