shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know of a dog site/forum that is similar to PS?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hello one and all,

I first posted this in Hangout and then realized it was the wrong forum. Sorry for the duplicate.

I just came home to my two canine children and they are always wagging their tails so much they change the weather patterns! Their tails are long and upright about a 15 inches long. One of the girls'' tail is well, it is now bent. As it leaves her back it is upright and normal and about 5 inches further it take a severe downward bend. The tip is also bent inward. She is still wagging it...it just looks limp...not the firm steady and true flag it always is.

I called a my vet...5 minutes prior to 7pm (closing) and she advised me to examine her for tenderness (or if break take her to emergency) and to adminster pain medicine. If no improvement in the morning to bring her in. In my examination she does seem to have a teeny bit of discomfort...but Not enough pain asscociated with a break in a spinal type bone. I began to turn it upright in its normal position...nothing...there seems to be no seperation in the vetabrae...it is possible that it is swelling...slightly...then I massaged it...nothing...a touch on the edges...I got a lick! I''m no Vet, but if it is not broken...what could it be?

Does it make sense that if a dog were in pain they could purposely allow certain muscles to relax...while the injury healed? That was another thought the Vet had...how can a dog mentally control the bend in a tail...ok vertabraes 10-18 you bend..the rest of you stay normal. Sound like wacky adivce to you?

If any of you are practicing Vetenarians or know of a forum like this...please reply. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Door Knob Solitaire

PS. On a Cold winters day...02-02-02 My husband found my 2 girls stranded on a island in a water retention pond. They were obvious throw aways...or "castaways"...one is strawberry blonde...the other is a brunette...So my husband named our stranded castaways...Marianne and Ginger. It is Marianne who needs your help...please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results