shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone here like their tennis bracelet snug?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I''m contemplating getting a planned tennis bracelet shortened to fit my wrist pretty snugly (not tight, but close to the skin all the way around like a watch). I''ve never seen anyone with one as short as this. Have any of you ever shortened a tennis bracelet and regretted it? Would that make it too masculine looking? I like the idea of it not sliding all over the place. I guess I could use any extra cut out to make earrings? (It is a ready-made one.)

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I think that would bug me. My TB already kind of pinches the hair on my arms and I think it would do it even worse if it were tight fitting like that.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i like mine loose. i also like my watch to be loose. sorry no help from me but you should do what makes you feel good.
1.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t think about the pinchin'' thing. Good point.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think I would like mine shortened that much. I have one from WF and I did have them take two diamonds out of it because I have small wrists. I think bracelets look more graceful hanging down a bit. But do what makes you comfortable.

bujiatang

Rough_Rock
I wouldn''t wear a bracelet any tighter than a watch. If it rolls over the base of the thumb, then it is way too loose though

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m all about super snug watches and bracelets! I have small wrists and I hate things sliding around on them.

I wear my watches really snug, and always have my bracelets shortened. And no, I don''t think it looks too masculine at all. I feel it almost accentuates the tiniest part of the arm, which is a feminine thing anyways, in my books.

I am ordering a tennis bracelet in the length of 6 3/8 (when closed). But I''m also purchasing extra empty links in case I one day need it lengthened (in case of weight gain or I want to sell it to someone who doesn''t like it so small, etc.)

Anne

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results