shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone here getting "Cold Feet"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYCDiva

Rough_Rock
31.gif
Soooooo, Im getting married April 10, which means that I have 3 more months to go and Im just going out of my mind. I find myself stressing over every little thing and going biserk over everything. We're together for 5 1/2 years, engaged for over a year now and I still wish I had more time. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I think that it all comes down to my fear of having responsibilities and moving out. The fact that I was growing up in La La land with everything handed to me by my parents really makes everything so much more difficult. I just cant seem to cope with the fact that Im going to have to be doing all this stuff. For crying out loud, every time my fiancee tells me he's hungry I just can't help but get mad at him. LOL. ( Im thinking well, Im hungry too, so why don't YOU make me something to eat!!!) Oh and I guess I should mention that I can't stand cooking, cleaning or any other house hold chores. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE am I just not fit for marriage??? Can anyone relate?

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Does your fiance expect you to be doing the cooking, cleaning, etc? Have you talked about it? If he thinks you''re going to be doing the housework and you think you''re not, that sounds like something you should work out before you get married.

In general, I think it''s a good idea to live alone for at least a few years before moving in with a lover or spouse. That way you know how to take care of yourself before you have to learn how to take care of each other.

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
Getting cold feet is perfectly natural. I''m not sure that is what you are feeling though. it seems like you are aware of the issues bothering you, so that is a good step in the right direction. I agree that you really need to sit down and have a discussion of the things both of you expect from each other. Better to get things out in the open now, rather than later.

Good luck from a fellow April bride...even though I was married years ago.

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
32.gif
HOW ABOUT FROSTBIT FEET? I HAVE THE RING, THE MAN, THE HOUSE (TWO ACTUALLY-HIS AND HERS). I''VE BEEN MARRIED BEFORE AND HE HASN''T. I WAS MARRIED 15 YEARS TO A CONTROLLING ABUSIVE JERK AND CAN''T FATHOM GOING THROUGH ANOTHER DIVORCE. SOMETIMES I''M READY (YESTERDAY I BOUGHT A WEDDING MAGAZINE) AND THE NEXT DAY I HATE HIM FOR SOME STUPID THING I CONSIDER HIM AS TRYING TO CONTROL ME I.E. I''M HUNGRY. ALSO HE IS ALOT YOUNGER THAN ME SO THERE''S THE WHOLE INSECURITY THING GOING ON. JUST DON''T RUSH INTO THINGS. HAVE A LONG ENGAGEMENT AND SLOWLY ADJUST TO THINGS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results