shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone having pic uploading problems?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey folks,
I''m having trouble uploading pics today. Just curious to know if others are experiencing the same issue or if it''s something I''m doing wrong.

I''m resizing my images, giving them unique names, and I keep getting a message I''ve never seen before telling me I have to click a button to attach my file. When I do it says it''s received my image, but it''s showing up as undefined instead of the file name, and the photo doesn''t show up in the post...

tlh

Ideal_Rock
grrr YES!
27.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
I was having trouble last night.. but I just posted some a couple mins ago and didn''t have a problem.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just tried again and it''s still not working. Grrr!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It happens every now and again, usually just a blip in the system I think because everyone tends to experience it at the same time. I just did a test, let''s see if it works... yep!

papball.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Working for you now?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww the pup is cute!

Yea, it''s working now. I don''t know if it was because of the system or the fact that I had an apostrophe in my file name. I wasn''t getting a file name error though... Well I''ve now posted a crud load of pics about my watch and in the BWW DIY thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results