shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone have unshown pictures?

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in pretty wedding picture withdrawal...

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Me!

I am still waiting to receive the disc of photos from my photographer, so I have held off on posting, but if you really need to see some wedding/engagement photos I am happy to oblige! LOL

**edited by moderator. please upload photos to forum directly per ps policies**

And a couple more engagement photos:

radameng1.jpg

radameng2.jpg

I keep getting confused about the rule of linking to blogs - I think this is okay because it is a professional site, not a personal blog? I don't know, I guess the moderators will take it down if its not!

Hope this helps! Hee hee

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Bobbin, I saw the blog posts before they went down - and they're soooo beautiful!!!

I can't wait for you to put up your wedding thread!!!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I have some more since we got all our pictures, and I am in the process of picking our album so I love them!

548_011611_sba771.jpg

308_011611_sba771.jpg

186_011611_sba771.jpg

076_011611_sba771.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
bobbin, I too got to see the entry before the link was pulled! BEAUTIFUL pictures! It looks like you had a truly perfect day! And your e-pics are adorable, too!

sba, your pictures continue to floor me. They're fabulous! And I l :love: ve your ketubah! Although I am not Jewish (and neither is FI), I love the symbolism of the ketubah, and so FI and I will be signing a canvas with one of our engagement pictures, printed with joint vows to one another (we're also writing personalized vows that we won't see/hear until the wedding day) during the ceremony.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
I JUST received my photos! I will start to post them tonight or tomorrow when I get home...

No engagement photos yet though :(

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah bobbin!!!

And sba - that last picture of you with the giant happy grin, holding onto your husband's hand for dear life, just warms my heart. Seriously. You look SO ELATED!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
sillyberry|1300083056|2871212 said:
Yeah bobbin!!!

And sba - that last picture of you with the giant happy grin, holding onto your husband's hand for dear life, just warms my heart. Seriously. You look SO ELATED!

i LOVE that photo too, sba!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results