shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have pictures of Daniel K Union Square Setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
emsmile.gif

Hi all! This is my first post so I''m sorry if it is in the wrong forum!! My BF and I are about 2 weeks into our e-ring search and I am finding that I (sigh) love the Daniel K settings. Does anyone have a picture of his Union Square setting? I saw it once and then lost it... I will not be getting a Daniel K ring since that designer does not sell the stones apart from the settings..but we are getting inpiration for a custom ring.

Reena if you are out there..thank you for all your amazing posts and information. We live near NYC and are going to the diamond district on Mon...
36.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
can you describe the setting?

also have you been to danielk.net? there is a photo gallery and also a place (called "press" or something) where you can see all of his recent magazine ads etc.

have fun at the DD! also check out michael c fina which is nearby . . . they have lots of designer settings so it''s fun to browse there.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I looked at the media section and found the ring. It is a split shank with an asscher..now I see that it is also on the flash site, but at a different angle.

Thanks also for the tip on Michael Fina.

btw your cushion is FABULOUS.
19.gif
I am torn between a cushion and an asscher. So different and each so gorgeous.

kanne

reena

Ideal_Rock
i love them both. you can''t go wrong with either.

there are some pretty asscher settings on a thread that''s on rocky talky right now (page 1 or 2 probably) called "tapered ring?".

michela002

Shiny_Rock
This the one you are talking about?

Large_UnionSquare.jpg

I adore it.

Anyone know how much those babies run???? Or whether it would look ridiculous with a less than monster-sized diamond? I wonder how delicate the setting is.

How would you wear a wedding ring with it?

reena

Ideal_Rock
his settings are pricey. i tried a similar one on at michael c fina and it was $10k, as i recall. that one must be $7k at the very least. (plus i think you have to buy one of "his" diamonds.)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2004 11
6.gif
6.gif
2 PM
Author: reena
his settings are pricey. i tried a similar one on at michael c fina and it was $10k, as i recall. that one must be $7k at the very least. (plus i think you have to buy one of 'his' diamonds.)
oooh, oh no. I had just decided that I ***NEED*** this setting lol, but this dream has quickly been shattered.
7.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, just have it made custom! shouldn''t be too tough.
1.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Reena's right, you have to buy one of *his* diamonds. I tried on a beautiful setting of his for 10K, probably the same one Reena did (Ha!), and the diamond was 15k, which IMO, was so not worth that much. If I wanted something of his, I'd just get custom made.

Good luck!
35.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Yes yes! That''s the one. I know.. it is just so gorgeous. But Reena is right..better off getting something custom made, using that for inspiration.

There is another one by Daniel K that I really love as well..think it is called the Rosebud. Yum.

I''m so addicted to pave rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!

ok, ok back to work
26.gif

ktv

Rough_Rock
How can i print that out, that ring is beautiful!!
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results