shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have any experience with unfriendly women...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm late too... but my mother and aunts are all supermodel gorgeous and tall and busty and my mother was a single mom when I was in middle school and BOY did she deal with this crap.

The funny thing is, from a kids perspective it was hilarious because all the other kids would be like, "OMG! THAT'S YOUR MOM!?! She's gorgeous. MOM-- isn't Gypsy's mom GORGEOUS???"

And the mother's of these kids would always look like they sucked lemons and tuck their husbands into their sides like my mother was going to steal them away. And honestly... half the time the dad's looked like they wouldn't have minded.

But, it was hard for my mother. And all of her close friends were outside of school-- she only bonded with one of my school friends mother's but she was very beautiful and TALL as well.

This was... well, many 18 or so years ago. Some things never change.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tawn, I think it does seem like a bit of envy...people get like that when they are threatened and unfortunately, it causes them to act badly...rude, aloof, etc. Just be your normal self. The ones who are not superficial and are worth knowing will hopefully get to the point where they can just see beyond your physical beauty and get to know you. If not, the heck with them!!! It is tough coming into a situation where there are clearly established relationships, but there is never any call for rude behavior, under any circumstances.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously, I''m not that cute...just younger and completely different from the Eddies! Although this thread is making me feel all supermolelish and stuff!
2.gif

The most hilarious thing happened the other day! I took my son into the surf shop to get a new skateboard, and the cute young guy working in there was really flirty friendly....so he asks my son something about if I''m a "hip" Mom or not. My son looked at him with this horrified expression and said NO!

Later, we''re having lunch and I asked him why he didn''t think I was a "hip" Mom...and he looked at me all funny and then laughed and laughed. He thought that the guy asked him if he could "hit" on his Mom! Too funny...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2006 10:46:27 PM
Author: tawn

Seriously, I''m not that cute...just younger and completely different from the Eddies! Although this thread is making me feel all supermolelish and stuff!
2.gif

The most hilarious thing happened the other day! I took my son into the surf shop to get a new skateboard, and the cute young guy working in there was really flirty friendly....so he asks my son something about if I''m a ''hip'' Mom or not. My son looked at him with this horrified expression and said NO!

Later, we''re having lunch and I asked him why he didn''t think I was a ''hip'' Mom...and he looked at me all funny and then laughed and laughed. He thought that the guy asked him if he could ''hit'' on his Mom! Too funny...
Oh snap, Tawn, not to be offensive, but it sounds like these guys were thinking you were a "MILF!" LOL! It sounds to me like you have everything to be proud of , and nothing to be ashamed of, and these "eddies" can just stick it you-know-where. It''s really not even worth your time and energy to worry when going to these school meetings for your son to bother with the women who don''t seem to want to spend time with you. If you can hook up with some woman who is cool, then great. If not, just be there for your son and don''t worry... his relationsships at this point are more important than yours, and hopefully your DH will step in and that will be a good thing, too. Best of luck, from a fellow striking gal to you, lol!
9.gif
9.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/30/2006 1:16:56 AM
Author: monarch64
Oh snap, Tawn, not to be offensive, but it sounds like these guys were thinking you were a ''MILF!'' LOL! It sounds to me like you have everything to be proud of , and nothing to be ashamed of, and these ''eddies'' can just stick it you-know-where. It''s really not even worth your time and energy to worry when going to these school meetings for your son to bother with the women who don''t seem to want to spend time with you. If you can hook up with some woman who is cool, then great. If not, just be there for your son and don''t worry... his relationsships at this point are more important than yours, and hopefully your DH will step in and that will be a good thing, too. Best of luck, from a fellow striking gal to you, lol!
9.gif
9.gif
That is so funny that you said that...my husband works with a couple of guys who are in their early 20''s and are such major players, and they call my one friend and I the MILFs! Hope nobody wants the definition for that one...bwahahahah!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results