shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone Have a Recipe for Chocolate Fudge?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
My DH, DD, and I just polished off the remaining fudge we brought back from vacation and now I am craving some more. I understand that making your own fudge is not as easy as one may think. Does anyone have an easy "anyone can make recipe" for smooth and creamy chocolate fudge out there in Pricescope Land?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
the recipe on the marshmallow creme from kraft is delish, and easy.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, I will check it out on the Kraft website.

In the meantime, if anyone does have a great recipe send me some fudge samples to try.

I AM SUFFERING FROM FUDGE WITHDRWAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom and I were just talking about fudge today on the way back from the city! We stopped at our normal place to get something to drink, and she bought us each a piece there..it was not fudgey enough..it was like candy bar chocolate. Ahhhh nothing beats a good piece or 5 of fudge! mmmm

Mom and my aunt worked at the local Greenhouse for years, and an elderly lady they would plant things for, would make fudge and bring it to the Greenhouse as a thank you. Mom would call me at work and talk real quiet so nobody could hear. "Mattie Lou brought fudge again, I hid some for you, someone''s coming gotta go" Nobody ever got the recipe sadly..Good fudge is addicting.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 3:06:37 PM
Author: packrat
My mom and I were just talking about fudge today on the way back from the city! We stopped at our normal place to get something to drink, and she bought us each a piece there..it was not fudgey enough..it was like candy bar chocolate. Ahhhh nothing beats a good piece or 5 of fudge! mmmm

Mom and my aunt worked at the local Greenhouse for years, and an elderly lady they would plant things for, would make fudge and bring it to the Greenhouse as a thank you. Mom would call me at work and talk real quiet so nobody could hear. ''Mattie Lou brought fudge again, I hid some for you, someone''s coming gotta go'' Nobody ever got the recipe sadly..Good fudge is addicting.
Yeah good fudge is addicting. We brought back about 2 lbs from Mystic Ct (www.mysticfudge.com) and I can''t remember having fudge this good. They have 21 varieties. So I thought why not try and make some myself. I have found hundreds of recipes on-line, but how do I know which is best. So I am looking for that this recipe has been in my family for generations, etc.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mmmm that Mystic Fudge looks nummy! When we used to go fishing in Minnesota, one of the little towns we''d go to had a souvenir shop that sold tons of different kinds of fudge..it was so fun to go in there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results