shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone had/attended a New Orleans wedding post-Katrina?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
I just got back from the cruise, and we both ruled it out as an option for the wedding. So now I''m once again trying to figure out where to do this thing. I can do it here in Atlanta, but on the drive back from Florida started thinking about having it in New Orleans. I''ve been there many times, as has my FI (but never together), and it has (had?) a fabulous vibe that would be so fun for a wedding. I also like the idea of supporting commerce in NO post-Katrina.

Anyhoo, I am also trolling through the Knot, but does anyone here have any recent encounters with weddings in NO (likely in the garden district or french quarter) within the last year? Thanks!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
No wedding experience, but my dad just went to a huge convention there a few months ago and he said it was fine! All the FQ was ok and he felt like it was important to contribute to the economy. And if they can host big conventions, you should be able to find decent accomodations for the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results