shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone going tomorrow to The Miami Beach Antique Show??

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
I can't believe it is finally here again. I think about this show all year! I probably won't sleep well tonight knowing that I have 5 days of hunting and finding ahead of me.
So is anyone going? I know last year several of you went and met up. I would love to meet up one of the days just to see an actual PSer who shares the antique passion and obsession that I have. I know Astonie wanted to go and Missy too but they can't this year. Let me know if you want to meet up :wavey: The show runs this Thursday- Monday

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately, I am not able to go this year due to a combination of health issues and work scheduling. I went last year and met up with MayK and Grace of Jewels by Grace and it was certainly a lot of fun. Maybe next year :) HAve fun and take loads of pics for us !

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Bbziggy, will you post some photos if you have time or find any amazing eye candy? :naughty: :dance:

I would love to go to this show, but unfortunately don't live near it. Have fun! :wavey:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope you can post lots of pics so I can live vicariously. :wavey:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me :wavey: Friday. Looking forward to it. :appl: :Up_to_something: DH is going too. We will split our time between jewels and watches. ROL I will be missing you!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Have fun MayK !! Hi Kenny, Rockinruby, Resonance of life. I posted yesterdays pictures in Show me the Bling :) Made it about half way through the show . Today the next half and then a few days to go back over and decide.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:
bbziggy|1454066314|3983477 said:
Have fun MayK !! Hi Kenny, Rockinruby, Resonance of life. I posted yesterdays pictures in Show me the Bling :) Made it about half way through the show . Today the next half and then a few days to go back over and decide.

So nice to meet you! :appl: fun day!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Was so fun to meet you MayK and Grace too!! Did you find anything fabulous? I picked up a very sweet Georgian enamel and pearl ring to go with other pieces that I own. Hope you found something that made your heart sing! I go back tomorrow.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this for that show, Antiques Road Show?

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
No Kenny I don't think it is for "The Antique Road Show" I'm not sure where they do that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results