shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone go to the grand opening of Bloomingdales SF?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would love to go to Bloomingdales in SF this weekend but heard it''s an absolute madhouse! People were saying that it was really nice inside and that it was huge. I think if I go I''ll have to take BART there since they didn''t add any additional parking. They even have a LV counter inside!
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh I heard something about that yesterday at Nordies...the shoe salesguys were talking about something about Bloomies opening and how they were there earlier that day or something. I heard someone ask ''is it nice'' and I was thinking what are you talking about ! haha. I didn''t know there was one opening in SF.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I want to check it out! But I''m going to wait until the crowds go down. I heard there are lines down the block to get in. That''s just crazy.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
They sent me two $25 gift cards for the opening day and I let them sit on the counter.... until I decided that they would have to give me more than $50, and in cash, for me to go stand in line at 9am on opening day with all of the other SF shopping freaks! Into the recycling they went. I''ll go when it is just another store, not a new and exciting destination.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Like anything new the excitement is high now and will likely die down, then it will be worth venturing there!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m actually going to brave the crowds this weekend and BART it into Bloomingdales, I think the BART station is right underneath Nordie''s so that''ll be really convenient. I also heard that they have Bear Papa''s Cream Puffs which I heard are TDF!
9.gif

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
i''ve been there and its awesome. it opened a week ago and i went on my lunch break since i work across the street. the bloomies is HUGE and sparkly. its still a little crowded but its getting better.

I had a Beard Papa''s cream puff and it was the best!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results