shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone get totally motivated by the olympic trials going on?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have even had cravings to go run and swim lately watchin the trials. Watching amazing athletes seems to bring out the motivation to work out for me. Anyone else motivated by the trails?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2008 7:58:03 PM
Author:kcoursolle
I have even had cravings to go run and swim lately watchin the trials. Watching amazing athletes seems to bring out the motivation to work out for me. Anyone else motivated by the trails?
It is amazing; I do get inspired but I can'' run and can only doggie paddle so those 2 won''t work for me. I do enjoy ice skating though and really feel wonderful and in awe watching them skate! I saw them tour once and it really was amazing!! Good for you going running or swimming!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Oh heck yes! Can you believe the 41-year old swimmer?!?! Amazing. I just can''t believe how the athletes make it so effortless...gymnastics is so fun to watch. I HEART the olympics.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 12:57:30 PM
Author: Elmorton
Oh heck yes! Can you believe the 41-year old swimmer?!?! Amazing. I just can''t believe how the athletes make it so effortless...gymnastics is so fun to watch. I HEART the olympics.
I am AMAZED by her as well!!! I was a swimmer who peaked at 16...so I don''t know how she does it! She does have a perfect sprinters body though, very long and lean without a large chest. So inspiring!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2008 11:22:51 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 7/10/2008 7:58:03 PM
Author:kcoursolle
It is amazing; I do get inspired but I can'' run and can only doggie paddle so those 2 won''t work for me. I do enjoy ice skating though and really feel wonderful and in awe watching them skate! I saw them tour once and it really was amazing!! Good for you going running or swimming!
Skating is so beautiful! I especially love watching the pairs skating, I am so amazed by their grace, elegance, and athleticism. The winter olympics are definitely just as fun to watch for me as the summer ones.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this. Apparently my DD is. Our house is long and skinny. She was running sprints from the front door to the back door and wacked her chin on the glass of the back door. Poor baby. Luckily it is just a little bruise. NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE!!! Said in my most threatening mother voice.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely! I used to ride/show horses when I was younger and was in an area where the ultimate goal was to make the Olympic Equestrian team, so I always get excited when I see the trials, though they dont usually show the Equestrian trials on TV and if they do, it''s some ungodly hour and you miss it...And I cant afford the riding habit these days so it''s both exciting and depressing! But yeah, I feel like I should go swimming more...I was swimming a lot more during the last Summer Games and when I''d feel like stopping I''d pretend I was in an Olympic race to keep me going...stupid, but it worked...
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results