shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone from NC: Wrightsville/Wilmington Area idea on nice place to propose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WirelessRoute

Rough_Rock
Just trying to find a nice Place I can propose while in the area Wrightsville/Wilmington or surrounding areas?
Assuming someone from that area might know of a romantic, not overly populated place I can do this.

Perferred Outdoors rather than restaraunts

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I've never been to the area at all. Not even to NC. But I found this place online in Wilmington! It looks beautiful!

Airlie Gardens

Wow, look around the virtual tour. It looks like it has tons of romantic places. Even a chapel that perhaps you could get married in! Now that would be romantic!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Well I didn''t answer because I haven''t been there in years and don''t have a lot of good ideas, and what I''m thinking of is a restaurant, but since there are few replies (the Airlie Gardens one is a good idea!), I just thought I''d throw in that I always LOVED The Oceanic, a restaurant on Wrightsville Beach. It''s right on the ocean, and since you said you preferred outdoors, there is a pier at the restaurant. Maybe you could have dinner first and then go out on the pier or take a walk on the beach. Just thought I''d throw it in.

Some places down by the river are also nice, and romantic, but I don''t have any great suggetions for you there either. And like I said it''s been years since I''ve been there so much could have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results