shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone following Close Races in other States?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I''m wondering if I could enlist the help of North Carolinians. We don''t get much news about races in other states (unless they are sensation - like the daschle race). What''s the buzz now & later on tonight about the victor in the NC Senate - Richard Burr & Erskin Bowles race?

Anyone else want to know about my state Virginia?

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
F & I... go to CNN.com and look at their electronic election voting page. More information than you can shake a stick at. It''s awesome.

I guess this all goes to show that you can take the girl out of DC, but you can''t take the DC out of the girl. It''s weird spending a first election in Chicago after spending 3 election cycles living in DC and working on Capitol Hill. I am GLUED to my computer today between following Reena''s engagement and early exit poll results. Actually excited to watch Tim Russert later tonight and see what the story is. God I am sick.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2004 1
6.gif
1:59 PM
Author: lindsal
F & I... go to CNN.com and look at their electronic election voting page. More information than you can shake a stick at. It''s awesome.

I guess this all goes to show that you can take the girl out of DC, but you can''t take the DC out of the girl. It''s weird spending a first election in Chicago after spending 3 election cycles living in DC and working on Capitol Hill. I am GLUED to my computer today between following Reena''s engagement and early exit poll results. Actually excited to watch Tim Russert later tonight and see what the story is. God I am sick.
Thanks, I will do just that when I get back from exercising my right to vote! We don''t have cable so viewing the real CNN is out.

Yeah, you get to be a real political junkie up there. But, the town rests on who is elected. That''s why I don''t get my knickers in a twist about all the voting issues. At the end of the day when you look to DC, the transfer of power is peaceful. People aren''t booted out on the next rail at gunpoint. Makes for a busy moving company schedule though.
28.gif
9.gif
I have a niece working on the Hill. Die hard Repub. I fear for her job if W isn''t re-elected; as'' her job is with a Repulican "appointee".

Also, makes for an interesting real estate market. I have a friend trying to sell a very high end house in the heart of the embassy district. Lot''s o'' lookers waiting in the wings. No firm takers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results