shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone ever use an Ab Coaster (Montel Williams)?

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Anyone ever use an Ab Coaster (Montel Williams)?

I'm thinking of getting one. I need something that won't stress the arthritic shoulders, is comfortable and easy to use.

Thanks.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not familiar with it, but I admit to owning an ab roller circa 1998. It was very gentle on the shoulders and supportive of the neck, but I didn't feel like it was actually much of a workout for my abs and returned it within the trial period.

Having, just looked it up-the ab coaster looks very cool! But it seems like you are required to engage with your upper arm/shoulder muscles. Maybe you can find it in a store to try out?

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks May. Sorry I'm so late in responding. I always wondered about the ab rollers. Now I know. Gold's Gym and NY Sports Club have the Montel Williams Ab Coaster, I believe, so I'm going to call some local ones, try to get a free day to try one out before I order one for the house. I hear they are a very nice ab machine and not hard on the arms & shoulders, which is what I need.

Thanks much, Sonoma

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sonoma,
I'm late to your question, but thought I'd give you my experience. I've used the AB Coaster at my gym (Gold's.) I do find it stressful on my shoulders/neck, which are a weak point for me. I do think though, that height might be a factor in this. At 5'2" I'm on the shorter end of the population. If you are taller, then maybe the stretch would be more comfortable for you. Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks K.K. I visited a gym today at which they let me come in for a few minutes to try their ab coaster. I'm 5'6" but I do think to do the exercise right it would stress the neck some. I appreciate your input. I'm going to look into an ab circle, which seems a bit - "eh" but I guess it is better than nothing.

So, anyone know anything about the ab circle?

Thanks, Sonoma

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results