shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else waiting for shipments?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Patience is a virtue... and I'm working on it! But really I'm just anxious because I don't have a lot of money, so if I buy something expensive and it's being mailed to me I'm like OMG OMG I hope it gets here ok!!!

Right now I'm waiting on a delivery from JbG and also a Pricescoper through LT. Feeling anxious!!!

Anyone else waiting? :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have something in the works but it's a good month out. I have to keep it out of my mind or I will go nuts.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pearaffair|1478382703|4094227 said:
Patience is a virtue... and I'm working on it! But really I'm just anxious because I don't have a lot of money, so if I buy something expensive and it's being mailed to me I'm like OMG OMG I hope it gets here ok!!!

Right now I'm waiting on a delivery from JbG and also a Pricescoper through LT. Feeling anxious!!!

You know how I feel about JbG, but all I will say is that it would be in your best interests to stay on top of Grace -- like EVERY. DAY. Email and call to remind her that you're waiting on her to deliver and REQUEST A TRACKING NUMBER for her to give to you ASA she mails it out.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1478470994|4094615 said:

You know how I feel about JbG, but all I will say is that it would be in your best interests to stay on top of Grace -- like EVERY. DAY. Email and call to remind her that you're waiting on her to deliver and REQUEST A TRACKING NUMBER for her to give to you ASA she mails it out.

???

I have my eye on something pre-existing to order from Grace. Will probably contact her tomorrow.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mary poppins said:
msop04|1478470994|4094615 said:

???

I have my eye on something pre-existing to order from Grace. Will probably contact her tomorrow.

I received a ready-to-ship loose diamond from JbG in a timely manner. Setting that diamond into a necklace and sending it back is a different story. I'm sure I'll get it soon. Good luck to you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results