shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else sleepy today?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
Siiigh..

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
sooooooo sleeeeepy
24.gif
15.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Glad it''s not just me..I sleep so poorly. I saw the thread on here a few days ago with some sleep tips and I do pretty much everything wrong.
14.gif
14.gif
And it definitely costs me in the sleep department..
24.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t sleep poorly, just don''t get ENOUGH sleep - I hate waking up at 5AM....the cat even rolls over and goes back to sleep - that''s how I know it''s too early
20.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Yes, but I stayed up later than I should have last night lol.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
24.gif

What? Huh?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I am exhusted. I have been "pet sitting" for my Mom who has three Afghans and a cat and for my sister, who has a dog and cat while they springbreak in Miami...plus, I have my two Chihuahuas...I have been getting up extra early to take care of all the animals before I leave for work extra early (further drive). And, with the hour change...I''ve been hit haaarrrddd.

I could sleep for an entire day if these darn work obligations didn''t keep getting in my way!!!!
39.gif
39.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I stayed up way too late last night...
24.gif

I''m not usually an evening poster but last night I just couldn''t get enough.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sleeeeeepy. Stupid time change always kills me.
7.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Try a time change and changing to night shift in the same week
14.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 10:17:32 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
I am exhusted. I have been ''pet sitting'' for my Mom who has three Afghans and a cat and for my sister, who has a dog and cat while they springbreak in Miami...plus, I have my two Chihuahuas...I have been getting up extra early to take care of all the animals before I leave for work extra early (further drive). And, with the hour change...I''ve been hit haaarrrddd.

I could sleep for an entire day if these darn work obligations didn''t keep getting in my way!!!!
39.gif
39.gif

OMG its like a zoo - I ADORE pets, but that sounds like a TON of work
23.gif

I really hope they come home soon so you can get some rest!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 10:28:03 AM
Author: monarch64
7.gif

Ditto - my whole schedule feels totally off this week, and I just can''t seem to focus well on anything...which is unfortunate since I''m supposed to be working on my dissertation
14.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 10:28:35 AM
Author: LtlFirecracker
14.gif

Ouch, I can''t even imagine. But I think I''d try to drown my sorrows by gazing into that blue stunner in your avatar
2.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
yes I am but I have 3 kids (the youngest 4mo) and my oldest was sick last night....SO SLEEPY..I will crash later on

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been mush brain since Monday. Time changes always mess me up.
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
Plus getting up at 5:30 am every day stinks. Then being so tired yesterday, I took a nap when I got home... and then had a HORRIBLE night last night, basically staying in that stage between awake and asleep all night.
38.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 10:44:43 AM
Author: AmberGretchen

14.gif

Ouch, I can''t even imagine. But I think I''d try to drown my sorrows by gazing into that blue stunner in your avatar
2.gif

You can''t complain, you have 3 tsavs with some diamonds as friends

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I'm ridiculously tired
24.gif
, despite going to bed at 10:30 and waking up at 6:30. I'm starting to wonder if I'm sleepwalking around in the middle of the night instead of actually sleeping
38.gif
I don't remember waking up a single time in 8 hours, but I'm always so tired lately. Glad to hear I'm not alone!!

ETA: I'm sure the time change has something to do with it, but I've been sleepy in general for the last few week, so I can't totally blame daylight savings time.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I'm very sleepy
sleepy.gif
I haven't slept well in over a week. I feel like a zombie...
sleepy.gif

ETA- The whole time change thing isnt helping any either. Waking up when it's dark
38.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 10:41:50 AM

Date: 3/12/2009 10:17:32 AM
I am exhusted. I have been ''pet sitting'' for my Mom who has three Afghans and a cat and for my sister, who has a dog and cat while they springbreak in Miami...plus, I have my two Chihuahuas...I have been getting up extra early to take care of all the animals before I leave for work extra early (further drive). And, with the hour change...I''ve been hit haaarrrddd.

39.gif
39.gif

OMG its like a zoo - I ADORE pets, but that sounds like a TON of work
23.gif

I really hope they come home soon so you can get some rest!
And, whats worse...the oldest Afghan, Emeril somehow someway hurt his leg and is limping and refuses to eat. So, I''ve had to commit extra time and attention to him...making him brown rice and ground beef, giving him medication...and I''m so stressed out.

I''ve been staying at my Mom''s house (no way could my townhouse fit that zoo) and I packed just enough clothing to get me through the week...well, I had an extra early meeting yesterday morning...and one of the dogs knocked their water bowl all over my pants...I just broke down, I started sobbing. I couldn''t even control it, I was so burnt out and tired and stressed I was like this flood gate of emotion.

Needless to say, I have an hour and a half massage on Saturday....

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 11:07:57 AM
Date: 3/12/2009 10:44:43 AM

14.gif

2.gif

You can''t complain, you have 3 tsavs with some diamonds as friends

LOL...sadly, my tsavs and diamonds have been MIA for quite some time now - I actually found a small chip on the center stone just after I had received the ring and sent it back to be replaced shortly thereafter. Due to some difficulties in finding a good match, I haven''t seen my ring since mid-January, but should (hopefully) have it back early next week - I had really really hoped for this weekend, but after this long I am sure I will be glad to have it back whenever it arrives...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 11:30:03 AM
And, whats worse...the oldest Afghan, Emeril somehow someway hurt his leg and is limping and refuses to eat. So, I''ve had to commit extra time and attention to him...making him brown rice and ground beef, giving him medication...and I''m so stressed out.

I''ve been staying at my Mom''s house (no way could my townhouse fit that zoo) and I packed just enough clothing to get me through the week...well, I had an extra early meeting yesterday morning...and one of the dogs knocked their water bowl all over my pants...I just broke down, I started sobbing. I couldn''t even control it, I was so burnt out and tired and stressed I was like this flood gate of emotion.

Awww...that sounds horrible - I''d cry too!
39.gif
I''m so glad you''ve got something relaxing to look forward to over the weekend, sounds like you really deserve it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
7.gif
Ditto and I am taking allergy meds because my allergies are insane right now so I am super sleepy from taking Zyrtec. Hope everyone sleeps well tonight

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
My goal today is to NOT fall asleep on my key board.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I have a miserable cold so I couldn''t sleep last night cause I couldn''t breathe, ears hurt, coughing despite Tylenol and Sudafed. I feel like my nose is going to fall off from wiping it so much. I''m a wimp about being sick.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2009 1:50:51 PM
Author: Skippy123

7.gif
Ditto and I am taking allergy meds because my allergies are insane right now so I am super sleepy from taking Zyrtec. Hope everyone sleeps well tonight
Aw, boo! Funny: when I can''t sleep but absolutely have to get some rest I take the generic form of OTC Benadryl...it contains the same ingredient they use in Tylenol PM and the like. It works, and it''s way cheaper than products specifically labeled to be used as sleeping pills. Maybe I just need a scrip for Zyrtec, ha ha.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 1:56:28 PM
Author: Gypsy
My goal today is to NOT fall asleep on my key board.
HA! Same here. We just had a small going away party for one employee who took the ''voluntary seperation program'' and I took some goodies. Only ate part of a donut thus far. Then in 2 hours we are going out to get cupcakes for another employee who took the deal too....

So that should temporarily wake me up anyway.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
SO tired. as usual. i stay up too late. can''t sleep + too much to do!
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
5 hours until spring break....yupp, I''m tired, but most of all, completely distracted...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah I got less than 5 hours of sleep last night.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results