shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else SICK of Jon and Kate??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterflyblue

Shiny_Rock
They are disgusting the way they act, and I am so sick of every news channel making them headline news! Please!!

Just wonder if I am the only one reeling of them!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I can''t take it anymore, either. I went to by my US Weekly yesterday and when I saw them on the cover, I changed my mind. I don''t care who took what money, I don''t care about who was fired, I don''t care about their selfish, childish fights, I just want for them to shut up and grow up. What awful parents.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Yes, and it started yesterday.

I am over any and ALL information that comes in the form of that family''s problems. Neither one of them is better than the other. Just be done with it already. They no longer know how to exist without the tv show or being in the eyes of the public. THAT is scary.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 11:47:09 AM
Author: meresal
Yes, and it started yesterday.

I am over any and ALL information that comes in the form of that family''s problems. Neither one of them is better than the other. Just be done with it already. They no longer know how to exist without the tv show or being in the eyes of the public. THAT is scary.
you said it sister

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
well i''m a reality show junkie, so admit that while it''s nauseating, I keep watching the tabloid coverage. It''s so ridiculous that it''s gotten funny. Jon goes on "The Insider" at nights with all these lights flashing and zoom in close ups to his face while he says things like "where''s the money KATE?". And then has these staged debates with people like Nancy Grace who beats him down. It''s comical and sad, but it''s what its'' come to! I think someone must''ve told him to be on tv as much as possible b/c he''s on every single show now...i guess it''s a way to keep people talking about them, b/c if not, then no more show, no more income. Jon clearly also getting adddicted to the fame..he gets out of his car w/shades as if he''s PDiddy.

Guess I''m not quite sick of it yet...how embarrassing.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 11:51:53 AM
Author: janinegirly
well i''m a reality show junkie, so admit that while it''s nauseating, I keep watching the tabloid coverage. It''s so ridiculous that it''s gotten funny. Jon goes on ''The Insider'' at nights with all these lights flashing and zoom in close ups to his face while he says things like ''where''s the money KATE?''. And then has these staged debates with people like Nancy Grace who beats him down. It''s comical and sad, but it''s what its'' come to! I think someone must''ve told him to be on tv as much as possible b/c he''s on every single show now...i guess it''s a way to keep people talking about them, b/c if not, then no more show, no more income. Jon clearly also getting adddicted to the fame..he gets out of his car w/shades as if he''s PDiddy.

Guess I''m not quite sick of it yet...how embarrassing.

hehe...I''m embarrassed to be right there with ya!.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I was watching TLC the other day and a really old episode came on. They were so different. Kate wasn''t as b***** and Jon actually talked. They were affectionate towards each other. It made me sad. I loved that show. It just spiraled out of control. Kate just seemed so different and really you can''t lay blame, but she was really awful. That is not to say that he wasn''t off camera, but she totally did a 180. She became controlling and b**** and he withdrew and resented it.

I heard that they have stopped taping so this is it I think.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I am getting tired of them too. I like that Jon wants to stop filming with the kids, although I don''t for a second buy his reasoning. I don''t think he''s doing it for the noble reasons he claims, but if it allows the kids a normal childhood, then the outcome will be worth it. I saw Nancy Grace rip him a new one the other day and I loved it- I would love to see her lay into both of them. Her best point was when he said he was putting an end to filming to get back to "family values" and she asked him how dating Hailey Glassman was contributing to family values??

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I''ve never paid one iota of attention to them. Never watched the show. Never read any article on them. And, yet, I still know exactly what''s going on in their lives! Amazing! Yes, I''m sick to death of them both.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
I have never watched the show, and I''m also sick of them. Their fifteen minutes of fame is up.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
When I think of Jon or Kate, I get this feeling:
emotion-41.gif

They are so overdone, and their agenda has been smeared all over every tabloid. And I think what makes it even harder to stomach is their own personal inflated ego''s. Like Kate refusing to let anyone make eye contact with her....she''s famous because she''s a baby factory, not because of talent and even if she were talented or whatever what right does she have in the world to look down on other people? Disgusting.

Jon, well he''s so pathetic I don''t know how he even stands himself. Vajayjay hunting, clubbing, shameless self promotion. He''s a middle age scumbag. He threw the equivlent of a temper tantrum when TLC 86''d him from the program, and went on a back-track mission, trying to hault the divorce just to remain public. Ick.

They both need to go away.

butterflyblue

Shiny_Rock
I agree! They need to go away! I wish they would cancel that show, TLC should be embarassed to even continue with them!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 11:35:37 AM
Author:butterflyblue
They are disgusting the way they act, and I am so sick of every news channel making them headline news! Please!!

What news channel are you watching/listening to?!
3.gif

The only place I ever hear or read anything about them is here on PS. I recommend NPR and BBC America, they stick to real news!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never watched their show. . .only seen them and heard what''s going on with them from magazines in the grocery store check out line so I don''t really care.

The *only* reality show my family has suddenly (as of a few weeks back) watch is supper nanny. lol I''m ready to call her!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I''m still pretty intrigued by the day-to-day drama between them. Maybe because I''m a counsellor and find relationship dynamics pretty interesting. I also got ''attached'' to the family by watching so many episodes of the Show, from when the children were little to just recently. So I guess I''m still interested in hearing about their struggles on a whole - even though the drama is kind of sad.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
You betcha.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
So done. Poor kids.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 1:51:45 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
When I think of Jon or Kate, I get this feeling:
emotion-41.gif

I happen to agree with you, but didn''t you make a bunch of topics about them? Lol it''s funny how we all get sucked into the drama - it''s like a car wreck, you don''t want to know, but you still have to look.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 11:35:37 AM
Author:butterflyblue

+1

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was sick of them WAY before their separation.
38.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I am really sick of them, too . . . yet here I am, posting in this thread. Human nature is funny. Anyway, I am tired of them being all over my celebrity gossip sites. I want well-rounded gossip, dang it
3.gif
! How am I supposed to know what the real celebrities are doing when all the stories are about Jon v. Kate?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I think TLC is just using up the footage they already have. I''m glad they''ve ended the show and hope these children can have somewhat normal lives in the future and don''t end up the product of hollywood, like some other "child stars". I hope that their parents have invested the money they''ve earned wisely... and not just used their children for free publicity, and a 5 star lifestyle.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Never was into them until the recent melodrama, and now I''m glad I wasn''t. Their behavior is nauseating. Although I think the Duggars life is Ca-razy with a capital "C", they are infinately more grounded and joyful to watch.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Just read that there won''t be anymore J&K+8 shows after November. Thank goodness! I hope these children can have somewhat normal lives now.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/16/2009 3:55:03 PM
Author: snlee
Just read that there won''t be anymore J&K+8 shows after November. Thank goodness! I hope these children can have somewhat normal lives now.
woot! I just heard that as well...

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 1:42:26 PM
Author: miraclesrule
Never was into them until the recent melodrama, and now I'm glad I wasn't. Their behavior is nauseating. Although I think the Duggars life is Ca-razy with a capital 'C', they are infinately more grounded and joyful to watch.
I agree

I read today that TLC is suing Jon for breach of contract for not letting them film anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results