shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else in love with the Tiffany Legacy?!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
I have been for MONTHS. I am quite as happy with a repro. Just like this one:

http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-ri ... ng-678.htm

This is a repro by Whiteflash, the Isabella, I would love something similar with a lovely Antique Cushion or August Vintage center stone!

My FF knows it is 'the one' and its all up to him now - I have shown him there are a ton of lovely repros around at great prices :)

Its just perfect. I love the tiffany legacy!

peonies

Rough_Rock
The Legacy was "my ring" for a looong time. A nice sales lady in San Francisco even let me try one on once that was 7 carats! It is definitely the reason I got hooked on cushions. However, the moment Tiffany introduced the Novo I knew it was exactly what I wanted.

I agree, a replica with an AVC will make both of these settings even more amazing!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I was in love with the Legacy for a very long time. I obsessed about it. I finally made a trip to the Tiffany store to try it on. (I live in Houston, and we're lucky to have a store here.) I was sadly disappointed. Although it was beautiful, something about it did not look right on my finger.
Bittersweet.
For the price, I would have had to settle on a smaller center stone than I would like anyway. And while trying on rings at Tiffany & Co. I realized that I love the look of round centers with halos on my finger.
I have since fallen in love with Brian Gavin's legacy style halo setting and that is the one I will get! :bigsmile:

ETA: I still think it is a breathtaking setting and love seeing pictures of it. I just know now that it's not right for me.

paris29

Shiny_Rock
I obsessed over the Legacy for the longest time. It was gorgeous. Then I found my soon to be engagement ring and I knew it was the one. I actually went into Tiffany yesterday to look at my FF's wedding band and saw the Legacy and I'm glad I didn't get it. Still a gorgeous ring though.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
I just tried a Legacy on last week and compared it to the Tiffany setting---I will definitely be getting a cushion in a micropave halo when the time comes- that style looked SO perfect on my hand :bigsmile:

CourtLynB

Rough_Rock
Yes!!!! For the longest time I liked the Novo, even tried one on at the Tiffany's in NYC. Price tag on that puppy was like $68k! At first I thought the Legacy was a little over the top, but at the time I had no idea about halo's. Then the BF and I were in some "maul" stores and I tried on a halo and fell in love! So of course I went back to the Tiffany's site and looked again, I even really like the one with graduated side stones, which i've heard may be discontinued or only available on special order.

When my BF and I went to meet with our jeweler, I brought a picture of the Legacy with me. Now it's a toss up for the center stone, either cushion or asscher since the actual Legacy cut it patented and all. I'm going to let my BF decide for budgetary reasons. But I've been looking at colored stone in asschers to get my fix. haha, already bought a pink tourmaline in one. :bigsmile:

heyme

Rough_Rock
I've been obsessed with the Tiffany Legacy forever! I've since then decided I want an antique ring, though. But I still like to look at it :)

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I just love the Legacy. It`s absolutely stunning. I went to Tiffany's some time ago now and a really nice sales gentleman spent quite a while with me letting me try on all their different styles of wedding sets. As beautiful as Legacy is, it just didn't look right on me. For some reason the more simple styles, like the classic solitaire suit me much better. So make sure you try on this style first before ordering if you haven't done so already.

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, that is wonderful advice! I have actually tried on a cheap repro (like really crappy thin and cheap with no diamonds on the under gallery and 4 diamonds in the center to create the look of 1 big one) and while the setting was not something I would like at all, it still had the general shape and the ring looked absolutely fantastic on my finger. To me, solitaires are a bit boring.

I will make my way into the city to try on the tiffany legacy IRL. It may be too late though...

*happy sigh* I think he has put a payment down or something, because he is watching the AUD vs the USD like a hawk! The other day he said "damnit!" when the news said the Aussie Dollar had strengthened against the greenback (which is actually good news for us going overseas) and I said "what!?" he was like "oh, um.. .. .. we should have waited to book flights?" it was pretty cute! :halo:

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
I really wish Tiffany designs looked right on me, because I think they are so pretty...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results