shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else getting married on the beach?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
If so, are you having music during your ceremony? Are you having a person play an instrument of some sort? Using a cd-player?

I can''t figure out what to do? My wedding is so small, 20 people, I don''t want to really spend a lot of money on this but I want SOME kind of music?

Any thoughts?

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I am!!! Getting married on the beach that is.
1.gif

We are getting married at a resort which includes ceremony music in our package. We can either choose from a solo guitarist, violinist and some other instrument which I can''t remember OR a trio for an extra charge. We decided on the flamenco guitarist. I think it''s simple and yet unique and BF was really excited by the idea of the guitarist. I feel it''s nice to have music at the ceremony because it helps set the tone. And for a small beach wedding it''s great to try and keep things simple. Hope that helps!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I''m not getting married on a beach, but I kinda wish I was...does that count?
9.gif
What about steel drums? Before my FI and I started planning our huge wedding, I always envisioned getting married on a beach somewhere with just close family and friends in attendance, and walking down the isle to steel drum music! I''m not sure how expensive it would be, but I just love the tropical vibe that they provide!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I love the idea of a steel band! It''s very beachy, very tropical. We couldn''t make a decision between the guitarist and the steel band (because we love the idea of both) so we are having the guitar for the ceremony, and the steel band at the reception.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
My brother had a very nice flute and guitar duo at his wedding reception. We''re using an iPod, with CDs for backup for our wedding on a boat.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I''m getting married on a beach, but it will just be me, my fiance, the minister and a witness. We really don''t need or want music - personally I think we wouldn''t hear it anyway over the ocean sounds.

We went to a wedding a few months back where the bride brought her ipod with one of those bases you plug it into. That seemed to work fine.

Best wishes!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Count me in on the beach ceremony!!! 59 days and counting!!

We are having a flautist(?) for our ceremony.. but havent picked the music yet... its one of the many things on my to-do list.. ughhhh..

Wish I could be of more help!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
We had a guitarist who also played the ukelele....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results