shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else ever...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
...had that moment where it just clicked and you were like "holy crap, I''m getting married?!?!"

I was making up the favor boxes for our wedding and I don''t know, out of the blue I had that exact thought... It''s like after almost 7 years, I can''t believe it''s finally here. You know? Even though I know I''m getting married, I''m just still in the ''is this really happening... FINALLY happening...'' frame of mind.

Ahh. I''m SO excited!!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I had like 6 of those moments! They''re fun, aren''t they?? (Now, I have "Holy crap -- I''m married!?!" moments
2.gif
).

Enjoy your planning!! One of my friends is getting married the same day as you - I think it''s a great date!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 8:34:25 PM
Author: TheBigT
I had like 6 of those moments! They''re fun, aren''t they?? (Now, I have ''Holy crap -- I''m married!?!'' moments
2.gif
).

Enjoy your planning!! One of my friends is getting married the same day as you - I think it''s a great date!

Aww, thanks! Our anniversary date is 11/26/02 and so I wanted our wedding date to be the 26th of whatever month we decided to get married in. It was mainly so FI would never have an excuse to ''forget'' the date. There is always a method to my madness!
2.gif

I am sure I am going to have many "holy crap, I''m married?!?!" moments after we''re married... no doubt about it!!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
yes... once...straight after the engagement!

Now i''m loving life and loving future hubby even more and really enjoying most of the wedding planning process!

It will probably happen again closer to the date though
25.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I have them quite a lot. My most recent time was sending out the STD''s and thinking "Oh my gosh, I''m getting MARRIED!!!!".

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I''ve had a few recently, it''s a crazy feeling! It happens a lot when I''m signing something or giving someone my email and then I realize in less than 4 months I''ll be signing a new name.

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Just one time for me... when my fiance'' went to try on his linen suit that came in... it brought me to tears :) heh heh i''m a nerd!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Mine was the other day when we were at the garden where we are going to have our ceremony, we were standing under the tree where we will say our vows and I was like "I''m getting married
9.gif
"

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
This really only started happening to me this week. I''m at my future in laws house right now and I said to my fiance, next time we will be here we will be married! So, the countdown in on...13 days 1 hour 45 minuts. AHHHHHHHHHH. I''m getting married two weeks from today.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely. I think I have one of those moments at least once a week
2.gif
The biggest moment yet was when we visited our venue this week to go over the last of the details. I think talking about a seating plan and stuff really made it hit home. FI and I keep looking at each other and saying "Holy crap! We''re getting married in 3 weeks!" Haha

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 9:09:34 PM
Author: cindygenit
yes... once...straight after the engagement!

Now i''m loving life and loving future hubby even more and really enjoying most of the wedding planning process!

It will probably happen again closer to the date though
25.gif

Now that I am in the swing of actual wedding planning, I am enjoying it too. Never thought I would get this into it... but I am very happy I am! And yes, I am sure I will have many more instances!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 9:22:45 PM
Author: princessplease
I have them quite a lot. My most recent time was sending out the STD''s and thinking ''Oh my gosh, I''m getting MARRIED!!!!''.

Oh, I bet! I don''t think we''re doing save the dates... or maybe we will but by email or something... but I''m positive once I get those invitations in my hand that it will REALLY hit home that I''m getting married!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2009 9:11:45 AM
Author: purselover
Yeah I''ve had a few recently, it''s a crazy feeling! It happens a lot when I''m signing something or giving someone my email and then I realize in less than 4 months I''ll be signing a new name.

Every time I sign my name at work, I think about how I''ll be writing a new name in less than a year. I''m so excited for it but I''m sure I will constantly be making a mistake and writing my maiden name instead. Haha.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2009 9:16:18 AM
Author: dani2142
Just one time for me... when my fiance'' went to try on his linen suit that came in... it brought me to tears :) heh heh i''m a nerd!

Oh, I am right there with you! Just the other day we got his wedding band and I was overwhelmed with emotions. It really made it hit home! I''m sooooo excited... and can''t wait for my wedding band!
9.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2009 9:32:45 AM
Author: Dannielle
Mine was the other day when we were at the garden where we are going to have our ceremony, we were standing under the tree where we will say our vows and I was like ''I''m getting married
9.gif
''

Aww. That must have been a great feeling! We haven''t been back to our venue since we picked it but I''m sure when we do go back to get a solid feel on where we''re going to put everything and seat everyone, that I will have one of those moments.

Oh I just love how this process makes me feel!
9.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 10:15:41 AM
Author: emeraldlover1
This really only started happening to me this week. I''m at my future in laws house right now and I said to my fiance, next time we will be here we will be married! So, the countdown in on...13 days 1 hour 45 minuts. AHHHHHHHHHH. I''m getting married two weeks from today.

Wow, you''re down to the wire! You must be SO excited!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day and it''s everything you dream of and more!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 10:18:24 AM
Author: elrohwen
Absolutely. I think I have one of those moments at least once a week
2.gif
The biggest moment yet was when we visited our venue this week to go over the last of the details. I think talking about a seating plan and stuff really made it hit home. FI and I keep looking at each other and saying ''Holy crap! We''re getting married in 3 weeks!'' Haha

Awesome! It''s sooooo close! I can''t imagine what you must be feeling... well besides pure excitement! I hope you have an amazing day!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results