shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone a fan of the Muppets?

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
I'm not exactly a huge fan, but I did grow up watching the show. I don't usually watch the Oscars, but I definitely would if the Muppets were hosting!

ETA: Its not Christmas without the Muppet Family Christmas movie! I'm 28 and its still awesome.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE the muppets. My mom taped the christmas special on VHS when I was little and I watched it over and over again!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the Muppets!!! I want to see the new movie, and I would actually watch the Oscars if they hosted! I just bought the OPI Rainbow Connection nail polish from the Muppets Collection and am wearing it on my toes.

rainbowconnection.jpg

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
There's a Muppet nail polish?! :devil:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's an entire collection. :cheeky:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the Muppets! I love everything Jim Henson, really.
In fact, I just watched LABYRINTH yesterday.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven|1320946832|3058739 said:
I LOVE the Muppets! I love everything Jim Henson, really.
In fact, I just watched LABYRINTH yesterday.

Haven, I love Labyrinth! In fact, we recently hosted movie night and in honor of spooky things and Halloween, I chose to show Labyrinth. It's a bit longer than I remembered!!! I had to keep SO from singing along with David Bowie (he can do a spot on rendition of "you remind me of the babe") so the other guests could hear. And Jim Henson was brilliant, just brilliant.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that nail polish!

Apparently there's going to be a muppets-related dance on Dancing with the Stars next week, I think as part of the Tuesday night resulst show. Mark your calendars, muppet fans!

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Oooh. Good to know!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had no idea there is Muppet nail polish. I must have this. Kermit is on my list of future tattoos. Jim Henson was a genius.

Labyrinth is one of my all time favorite movies ever..I saw it in the theater when it came out and was just amazed. And also, David Bowie is so hot. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered I have fought my way here, to the castle beyond the Goblin City, to take back the child that you have stolen..for my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great..damn..I can never remember that line...

I had a cat named Sir Didymous Ambrosious. Now I want to watch it again..the kids get a kick out of the Bog of Eternal Stench.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Also..I listen to Rainbow Connection and the songs from Labyrinth on youtube sometimes..sing my heart out. Man I love Kermit so much..

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Jim Henson was like the president of the united states for kids. He was amazing. I cried SO hard when he passed. The Dark Crystal is one of my all time favorites, but everything he touched was magical.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results