shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody wanna play a forum game?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
what i'd rather? booger. no one can see it from a mile away unlike...

eta: dark

blusher veil or no?

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm...probably no, I'm still undecided on the whole veil thing

Since these all got out of order, I'm going to use my previous question: $30k on a wedding or a ring?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No blusher

Jury duty, or get a speeding ticket??

I just got summoned for Jury duty, ughh

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
$30k on a ring.

speeding ticket.

bbq ribs or a steak?

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Jury Duty. At least sometimes court cases get cancelled (that happened to me), but a speeding ticket means Defensive driving or higher car insurance! BLAH!

Almond Joy or Mounds?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
bbq ribs

Chicken parmigianna or chicken piccata

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe I''ll never get to serve on a jury
3.gif
though it would be interesting!!

Chicken parmiganna yum!
18.gif

Yogurt: Yoplait or Breyers?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Breyers

How can I get out of Jury duty

What was the worst thing you did as a kid???

momothree

Shiny_Rock
Set fire to the back yard
(Don''t worry, it was very small and quickly extinguished)

PC or Mac?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 11:02:31 PM
Author: kaleigh
Breyers

Say that you could never apply the death penelty no matter what...even if it was Hitler. Or simply do not show up. Psych of Law class is on jury issues at the moment
If enough people show up.. “no shows” are not contacted or punished
Some request to exempted due to personal hardship or occupation (eg physicians)
20% ignore the summons (one county study)
Representativeness being impacted before formal selection occurs

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 11:02:31 PM
Breyers

Show up to the interview wearing an anti death penatly t-shirt with a marajuana print in the background and tell them you are fruitarian (you only eat fruit that has actually fallen from the tree or vine, if it has been picked it was murdered- that''s from Notting Hill-
9.gif
)

I carved my named into my parents brand new marble bathroom countertop and blamed our westhighland terrier.
12.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Mac!

Do you keep your house on the warm side or the cool side?
(My roommate keeps it hot and stuffy and I''m always struggling to keep the door or window open or the heater off!!!
40.gif
)

Thanks for jury tips! But when I went last they said they are cracking down on no-shows
2.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 11:08:47 PM
Author: momothree
PC or Mac?

MAC attack!

Freeze Your Eggs -- OR -- Adopt

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the tips!!!

Something you did as a kid, or as a teenager that your parents still don''t know about....

I was such a bad kid, hehe
3.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
sun- we keep it cool. I hate to sleep in a hot house.
deco- adopt. too many kids need good homes.
kaliegh- We "floated" a huge fountain in the museum district of houston (right by the houston science museum) with a full box of tide and bubbles were EVERYWHERE!

full day at the spa with all the bells and whistles worth $1000 or a shopping spree for $1000?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 11:33:07 PM
Author: jorman
full day at the spa with all the bells and whistles worth $1000 or a shopping spree for $1000?

SHOPPIN'' SPREE .. for SOCKS!

Also -- Kaleigh: I, with a couple other School Newspaper staffers painted the butt of our Sponsor/Teacher''s pants during Senior Wall Paint night. Almost didn''t graduate. Also I had to pay for his pants (and broken glasses - he was so upset he fell).

Case of fave "everyday" wine --- or --- single bottle of super rare aged Scotch??

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
As far as jury duty goes, if you have a young child at home you can always get out. If you have a legal education, you''re automatically exempt.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Shopping spree!!!

Be your perfect weight and shape, but in ill health or stay 20 lbs overweight and in excellent health for life?

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t like Scotch...so the wine, reisling or a nice simple rose...

Win 5 million and have no friends? or Stay at the level you are or a little better and still have your friends?

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 11:42:25 PM
Author: Princess V
As far as jury duty goes, if you have a young child at home you can always get out. If you have a legal education, you''re automatically exempt.

Haha, no jury duty for me EVER!
11.gif

Friends...they''re priceless
1.gif

Loved and lost or never loved at all?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 11:40:30 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 4/13/2006 11:33:07 PM
Author: jorman

SHOPPIN'' SPREE .. for SOCKS!

Also -- Kaleigh: I, with a couple other School Newspaper staffers painted the butt of our Sponsor/Teacher''s pants during Senior Wall Paint night. Almost didn''t graduate. Also I had to pay for his pants (and broken glasses - he was so upset he fell).

Case of fave ''everyday'' wine --- or --- single bottle of super rare aged Scotch??
I should just start a new thread for all the bad things we did in high school, hehe. That is hysterical deco!!!
9.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Loved and lost...sometimes I waver on this cuz of past hurts, but at least I know what real love is cuz of loss.

Sun in a tanning salon to look golden all year round but risk getting skin cancer sooner because of it or stay as white as you are and lessen your chances? (I love to tan and do currently go twice a week to tan at the tanning booth...shame on me, I know)

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Answer: Stay porcelain white

Question: Tell your co-worker her SO is cheating on her (Because you saw him with another woman making out at dinner) ... or be hush, hush.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
can you get skin cancer from the tanning booth? i thought it was safe.

i sun myself in the actual sun. not a fan of tanning and i'm not pale.

depends on how well i know the coworker.

nausea but not throwing up or a bladder infection?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
bladder infection,

Tell your best friend her son is gay, or let her figure it out for herself

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 12:35:44 AM
bladder infection,

Answer: Let her figure it out. She will most likely be in denial and get upset at you for suggesting it!
(been there ... done that .... oh well)

Question: Would you want a coworker telling you that she saw your SO making out with another or for coworker to stay hush, hush?

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Let her find out on her own...touchy, touchy...

Be allergic to diamonds or never, ever eat your favorite food again?!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
This is a dicey one. If my coworker is a good friend, then yes...I would want her to make me aware...but if she is just an aquaintance, then no...I wouldn''t trust her word I don''t feel..

Living in the Caribbean, complete with a huge wonderful home, a butler, a cook and far away from family and friends or live in the states( or wherever you currently reside) by them?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 12:43:31 AM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy

bladder infection,

Answer: Let her figure it out. She will most likely be in denial and get upset at you for suggesting it!

Question: Would you want a coworker telling you that she saw your SO making out with another or for coworker to stay hush, hush?
I let her figure it out for her herself, but she also wished I had said something. Sometimes you can't win. All is fine now, he is happy to be "out"

You see you father kissing another woman in a restaurant, do you tell your mom. Your dad doesn't know you saw him. Not that it matters, just thought to throw that in there....

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2006 12:51:25 AM

Date: 4/14/2006 12:43:31 AM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy

bladder infection,

I let her figure it out for her herself, but she also wished I had said something. Sometimes you can''t win. All is fine now, he is happy to be ''out''

You see you father kissing another woman in a restaurant, do you tell your mom. Your dad doesn''t know you saw him. Not that it matters, just thought to throw that in there....
Answer: No, you don''t tell mom. You tell Dad ... I saw you and you had better come clean and ask for forgiveness or she will find out another way.

Question: You catch your brother in bed with your SO .... do you stay with if married or splitzville?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results