shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody see the cute cat on House this week?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I DVR'd it and am watching it now. Hehe animals in shows always make me smile. And this kitty's really cute.
1.gif
That is all!
5.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
You mean Death Cat?

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Haha yeah, Death Cat. Even though she really just liked the warmth.
10.gif
I just thought she was cute!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 9:20:08 PM
Author: Upgradable
You mean Death Cat?

LOL I adored Death Cat! She was so cuddly and easygoing - House was lugging her everywhere under one arm and she didn''t even fight him. Though what she did off-camera might have been different lol.

What I loved about this episode is that I watched a show on tv many years ago about a cat at a nursing home that did the exact same thing. She didn''t always lay in the beds, but she would lay on/near a person, and within a day they would pass on. Cats are freaky like that.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Ladies puhleese, her name was Debbie!

Who''d have thought they''d write medical drama that stars a pantyhose wearing, 17th century, "Fop" and a death cat called Debbie? And who would have thought we''d all be glued to it?!!

Gailey
emlove.gif
Hugh

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved Debbie/Death Cat. And I LOVE Judy Greer. I wish she''d get something besides a sidekick/best friend role.

This week''s House rocked my socks.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Watching it now. Pretty cat.

Did anyone else think it looked skinny? Or are mine just tubby?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so I watched the episode. Loved the cat.

Hope they got the cat her very OWN heating pad when they took her home.

Right, CAT pee. LOL.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
The death kitty? Yeah, she was cute... Anyone think Taub is about to off himself?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I actually thought about that too, Tuckins. There was an article about how a character is going to die this season on House!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b105396_major_house_death_coming.html

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHAT?! Although it wouldn''t really surprise me!!! He''s been having some issues...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, MP after reading that article I'm going to say it shouldn't be Taub, and I'll guess Kutner.

Ok, if Foreman, House, Wilson or Cuddy bite the bullet, I'm no longer watching House.
40.gif

ETA: but it could be Cameron or Chase too. Thirteen seems too obvious...

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 12:09:57 AM
Author: Gailey
Ladies puhleese, her name was Debbie!

Who''d have thought they''d write medical drama that stars a pantyhose wearing, 17th century, ''Fop'' and a death cat called Debbie? And who would have thought we''d all be glued to it?!!

Gailey
emlove.gif
Hugh
Haha yes!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 3:20:27 AM
Author: Gypsy
Watching it now. Pretty cat.

Did anyone else think it looked skinny? Or are mine just tubby?
I thought she was such a pretty cat - beautiful color, and (on screen, at least) personality was so cute!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Man all these shows seem to be cutting characters!

Yeah I don''t know if Taub would be the one written off or not, but they certainly almost did that this last episode. I''m glad he didn''t give his money away. I''d like Foreman to trim up that too-long hair on his chin too, bleh.
14.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 8:39:48 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Ok, MP after reading that article I''m going to say it shouldn''t be Taub, and I''ll guess Kutner.

Ok, if Foreman, House, Wilson or Cuddy bite the bullet, I''m no longer watching House.
40.gif

ETA: but it could be Cameron or Chase too. Thirteen seems too obvious...

Yeah, it won''t be 13. I think it''s going to be Foreman, to be honest. Cameron and Chase are no longer really major characters so it wouldn''t be a huge impact if they died. Cuddy probably will stay on because the whole baby plot was soooo long, I doubt they would cut it now. I don''t think it will be Wilson because his dynamic with House is really pivotal for the story. Personally, they can cut Taub! He drives me nuts.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I liked this episode. Death cat was cute!
emrainbow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results