shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody live in/near Aspen, CO?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let''s just pretend for a moment that I wanted to find a job in this area... any suggestions (websites, headhunters, etc.)?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/2/2009 10:32:06 PM
Author:Dee*Jay
Let''s just pretend for a moment that I wanted to find a job in this area... any suggestions (websites, headhunters, etc.)?
DJ
who cares about finding a job in Aspen
20.gif
i wanna find the diamond earing that you lost in the snow.
9.gif

btw; congrats on the new "upgrade" pair.
30.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
What kind of job? I live in Boulder which is a few hours away...I would guess that a lot of the resources would be the same, depending on industry.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Dee Jay, my best friend had a business there years ago. They lived in Carbondale because the cost of living in Aspen is outta sight.
Sure you know that.
It''s gorgeous there and yeah, I could live there! My friend left because he felt he never fit in. His wife taught school in Aspen
and it was a dream job for her. She had a tough time leaving, no doubt. Friend is a rough tough good ol'' Texan guy - said all
the other men were too sissy for him!!! Hilarious.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF - I would LOVE it if you (or someone) found my lost earring and gave it a wonderful new home. How sad to think of a perfectly good diamond languishing away there in the snow...
39.gif

BigDiamonds - Any resources you want to through my way will be MUCH appreciated!

Bebe - LOL on all the other men being sissies!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Just met with my friend whose daughter is living in Aspen--in a charming little shoebox with her fiancee. She and one other are the only people left in her office--all others have been let go due to the "ecomony". (she works for the gov''t...). She absolutely loves her work and living in Aspen, despite the costs.

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/3/2009 10:22:00 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
DF - I would LOVE it if you (or someone) found my lost earring and gave it a wonderful new home. How sad to think of a perfectly good diamond languishing away there in the snow...
39.gif
DJ
i look at it this way...only the rich and famous can afford to play in the snows of Aspen.
2.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow BigDiamonds -- thanks SO MUCH for the list of resources!

ETA: I have a backround in financial compliance so I'm definitely going to check out the place that got you your job!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results