shape
carat
color
clarity

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mightysatchmo

Rough_Rock
Ok here we go.... My girlfrien has no idea. I told her we were invited to a dressy dinner party with friends so shed be dressed accordingly for the evening to come. I supposedly will be picking her up at home in my car,the twist is there is no party with friends and I will be arriving in a stretch limo to her house to pick her up. I have dinner reservations at a beautiful restaurant, table for 2 near the fireplace and have a florist delivering flowers to the table before we get there and wine on the table for arrival.
Heres the dilemma: When I arrive in the limo,do I have the driver go to the door to get her and walk her to the car and open the door for her while I am awaiting inside on my knee ready to pop the question?
OR: Do I have him ring the bell and walk away,while I kneel on the walkway awaiting her to get the door,walk toward me and ask that way? I''m twisted on which way to go, the whole night is planned except for that part being in order.

Your comments are appreciated :) thanks

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the walkway because kneeling in a car will not only feel awkward, but I think it will kind of look awkward, too. I think it would be more surprising and nice if you are the first thing she sees and you are on one knee, haha. Yea, definitely the second option. Best of luck!

*M*

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote for the you ring the bell and then kneel and be waiting for her approach. If she lives with roommates, it will be a good idea to get their approval before this so they know not to answer the door.

My friend was proposed to by her BF last year in the same way and boy was she shocked! She loved it.

lilaoc

Rough_Rock
Definitely walk to her.

golden

Shiny_Rock
I would ring the door bell and be kneeling when she opens the door....

do you have pictures of the ring?!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results