shape
carat
color
clarity

Any students taking exams soon?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
GOOD LUCK!

Its about the end of the semester for schools everywhere. Maybe we should start a support group to deal with the stress. I have an exam tomorrow and I feel like this:
14.gif

Kit

Brilliant_Rock
OMG--yes, me!! That is why I''m up at 1:11 am EST posting on PS, instead of finishing a final paper.
20.gif

What are you studying?

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
hahaha. So funny that we are on PS instead of studying. I need to take breaks now and then. I''m a second year law student and I have an Evidence exam tomorrow.

Hey law students out there, are there message boards for us?

Kit

Brilliant_Rock
Oh god...law. It always seems like such a strenuous program. I am sure you''re just exhausted. I am doing a Master in Public Administration. Good luck and hang in there!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep mine start next Monday-Im in first year veterinary. I come here as well for my study breaks!!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Exams, ick! I have about six papers due next week for exams and can''t concentrate on ANY of them. I graduate in May so I''m really looking forward to his being OVER. I don''t think I could ever do a masters... just the thought scares me!

*M*

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Me too! My finals are starting nest Wednesday... It''s pretty scary! I''m in my second year of my B.Sc. in biology. Technically I should be in my third and final year, but I changed fields in junior college, so I have to do one more year. I''m having a pretty hard time (unfortunately
15.gif
), so I wish I was done this year!

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Me too!! Three 100% finals and two 100% papers between now and next Friday! Ugh!!

It may be just me, but I find that it is during exam time that my bf and I are constantly arguing...such a pain!! I can''t wait for it to be done and to be able to enjoy the holidays!!

Good luck to everyone!

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
I hear your pain!!! I'm finishing up my last year of law school. I have 5 100% finals starting on Friday and finishing up next Saturday. I can't wait for the Christmas break!!!

Good luck everyone and keep working away!!!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I have FOUR papers due TOMORROW... and my work just called and said they need me to come in, even though I specifically took this week off. I am so sick of school!!! (must... write... papers...)

*M*

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
yes, law student too. i have ONE MORE EXAM (admin law) and then i''m finished w/ law school. done. exhausted. my 1st year i was saying "i love law school! had did i get through life until now without knowing this stuff? the commerce clause!?! yes!" now i''m just so bored of it. or burned out or something.

not sure about forums for law students--i saw one somewhere once, i think. or maybe it was a blog.

good luck everyone!
34.gif

princessdee

Rough_Rock
I have one today and two more at the end of the week.......I FEEL LIKE PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!!!
34.gif

princessdee

Rough_Rock
OOPS, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
All these posts make me feel way better. It''s good to know that I''m not the only one stressing out and fighting the urge to be on PS instead of studying. The temptation is great...

chicagolawyer

Rough_Rock
there are law school message boards out there. below are two active ones, but i list them w/ a warning -- they aren''t very supportive, and xoxohth.com can be offensive at times:

www.lawschooldiscussion.org
http://www.xoxohth.com/?forum_id=2

hope these don''t make you procrastinate too much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results