shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Sting lovers out  there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
How do you like Sting'' new album (Sacred Love)? I like it
21.gif

Wanted to find a picture of sting practicing yoga and found this in Yoga News:
Ashtanga Yogi and pop superstar, Sting, has finally had enough of the teasing about tantric sex.

He''s endured years of baiting following reports that he and his partner, Trudie Styler, employed tantric practices and yoga breathing techniques to make love for eight hours.

Sting managed to brush off questions about tantric sex when he was interviewed on Parkinson on BBC television. He told Parky that it was like going shopping all day, but not buying anything.

Now the 51 year old has explained where the reports first came from. He says he unwisely made the eight hour claim after a drunken night out with Bob Geldof. Sting adds: "What I didn''t say was that this included four hours of begging and then dinner and a movie".

This picture is cool too. For those who unfamiliar with yoga, it''s a lot about every breath you take...

sting_yoaga.jpg

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Win waves her arm high (well, as high as 5' will let it wave) in the air and jumps up and down!! "Me, Me, Me..."

Of course I've very eclectic tastes in music. From Classical to rock, to alternative (whatever).

But I put Sting high up ona list, along w/ U2 (Bono), Michelle Shocked, Traci Chapman, Bruce, The Beatles, Genesis, Kansas, Staind, Train, and Saliva. I think I like 'message' music.

win

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Definitely with you on that one. Love the complexity of sting's music (though sometimes he seems to rest on his laurels), but I'm a message person too. I've got to add Billy Joel to your list, and Don Henley. Great message music.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Like Billy Joel too. He's got great melodies but for some reasons I can listen Sting on and on even songs that I know fo years. This new album was as a gift for me. The more I listen the more you like it...

Balustroid

Rough_Rock
I like Sting's Fields of Gold. About Yoga - I was at a friend's house once and we had a yoga DVD going. The background music was relaxing and we were supposed to follow what the woman was doing. Instead, we fell asleep (for hours). That's my version of yoga! Must do that again someday.

I also like Tracy Chapman, U2. I enjoy listening to Mozart, Beethoven, Metallica, Michael Learns To Rock, Manic Street Preachers, Pet Shop Boys. I'm an 80s kid, what can I say?
2.gif

stumpy

Rough_Rock
I like "Englishman in New York", but not everything he does.

stingumbrella

Rough_Rock
Hey, I was on a search engine for none other than STING and came across this site. I loved your article, especially all the yoga and the pictures. I'm actually only fourteen, but got the chance to meet Sting at his Brand New Day concert in Salt Lake City. That was the best thing that EVER happened in my lifetime. This June, on my birthday I'm going to Cologne, Germany...I just hope I can be as lucky as last time. I'd love to chat sometime about anything at all so if you read this sometime soon, just reply and we can do so!! Thanks again for the article! jeremiah blues II!
13.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Leonid, you got me on this one...Both me and Rand are all about Sting, at least he loves his Sacred Love CD a lot. So much so, I put the CD in the car, and now I am forced to hear it everytime we drive...Not that it's so bad. I love all his music, down to the really early CDs! He's probably in my top 5 of all time best and most talented!

Great post! I also am totally getting into Yoga, so the fact that Sting does it, means I MUST!
9.gif

Yes, if he jumped off a bridge, I WOULD follow....with a bungee cord!
9.gif
naughty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results