shape
carat
color
clarity

Any PSer interested in my 2.30 ct Octavia?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's a gorgeous stone @Dancing Fire and if you really want to sell it I hope it goes to a PSer who will love it. And I hope you get an even bigger more beautiful Octavia to make this sale worth your while. Good luck and keep us posted.:appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with the sale and I hope it goes to a good home.
So, what is your plan for replacement? :Up_to_something:

DK :))

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hubba--that would make the ring to rule them all! Good luck DF!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a classic PS stone, it will be a shame if you sell it!

That said, if you have an itch you want to scratch... :lol:

I am a million miles away from having the money for it, but in my head at least, I'd be rocking it daily!

Perhaps @kevnick80 fancies a new addition ;-)

Last edited:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with the sale and I hope it goes to a good home.
So, what is your plan for replacement? :Up_to_something:

DK :))
Ditto this @Dancing Fire... if you're willing to part with your Octavia, I can only imagine what might be coming down the pike for you!!!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock: :love: Oh how I wish I had $28.5K laying around waiting for a rainy day because that diamond is pouring sparkles! :lickout:

Good luck with the sale, but more eager to see what you have planned to replace THAT beauty! ;)2

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In my mind, Dancingfire and that amazing Octavia are synonymous with eachother. I can't imagine one without the other.
But, circumstances change and I wish you much luck in your new endeavor!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, good luck with the sale! You must tell us though what you have in mind for a replacement!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I'm able to sell this Octavia to another PSer then I'll upgrade to one near 3ct depending on how much it would cost for the rough. If not then no big deal I'll just keep this one. I can upgrade to a 3ct w/o my wife noticing the difference :shhh: if I mount it in the same style setting...:bigsmile:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
man, DF, I surely wish I had the dough for your stunning Octavia ... best of luck that you get the stone of your dreams!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's such a cool stone!!!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I'm able to sell this Octavia to another PSer then I'll upgrade to one near 3ct depending on how much it would cost for the rough. If not then no big deal I'll just keep this one. I can upgrade to a 3ct w/o my wife noticing the difference :shhh: if I mount it in the same style setting...:bigsmile:
Oh, this old stone, I’ve had it for years.......

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love to grab it, but it's bad timing for me.
My eyesight is getting older; now need my reading glasses on to see my microscopic 1.51 carat Octavia. :cry2:

Good luck on your future rock.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You need one gorgeous diamond/ring for each of your grandchildren - same applies to your wife.
So keep this wonderful rock and hurry up and buy another diamond before more grandbabies are born and you fall further behind.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Best of luck for a quick sale! A 3 ct Octavia is almost unimaginable!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WT actual F??!!!! This stone & you are like PB&J to me - have just always been together & legendary!

Wish I had the funds too, but good luck to the PSer who snaps it up (which I'm sure they will) & drooling already at the prospect of a 3ct :appl:

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Amazing stone DF!!!

Best of luck with the sale and congrats to whoever snatches it up!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire, Recently I have been wondering if maybe you were losing your mind when you defend Trump. Wanting to sell your Octavia confirms you’ve lost it. Please get to a doctor quick. I’m very worried about you!

I hope your beautiful stone stays in the Pricescope family.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty. If I had the funds I'd be sorely tempted. Good luck with the sale (lucky buyer).

greentea240

Rough_Rock
Stunning! What would be the best way to get in touch with you? Do you have any loupetroop listings?

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm crying in my teacup tonight. That is a gorgeous stone. :love: I wish you a quick sale. Perhaps putting on Loupetroop or DiamondBistro would be a great option. I would certainly talk with Neil if he still offers escrow service. Might be a worth a shot looking into. :pray: Praying for a lottery win!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! What would be the best way to get in touch with you? Do you have any loupetroop listings?
I am a member of Diamond Bistro. I join DB just to buy a ring from a PSer. I have never listed any items for sale on DB. Maybe you can PM me on DB to Dancing fire?...
Idunno1.gif

Last edited:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would certainly talk with Neil if he still offers escrow service.
Even if a well-known forum member makes an offer, I think using an escrow service is extremely sensible - don't mix business with pleasure, especially when almost 30-large is at stake!

greentea240

Rough_Rock
Could you create a posting on DB or loupetroop? I wasn't able to find a way to message without a listing

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results