shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Any interest in DK Sapphire Target Ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been considering re-homing my beloved David Klass sapphire target ring. I love it so, but always feel a little self conscious wearing it, especially at my job...I wish I could feel confident enough to pull it off but alas, not so much. I commissioned it in April 2018 and have worn it occasionally since.

Deets...
Platinum weighing a luxe 8.7 grams
Size 7.75 with sizing beads (easily sizable)
1.92 cts of French cut natural blue sapphires
.18 cts I color VS RB accent stones
Center stone is an absolutely beautiful 8.3mm OEC moissanite. (I am certain the center stone can be switched out by DK for a diamond)
Features a beautiful gallery and tri-wire look shank.

If there is interest I’ll post a LT listing, if not, I’ll happily keep it as it’s just so beautiful. I am sad and annoyed at myself for feeling the way I do. If it doesn’t sell, I will try to adjust.

Pics...click on them to better see the details.
IMG_1712.JPG
IMG_6571.JPG
B0EE44C0-4D4F-467C-8E66-B656849AA1DF.jpeg
IMG_6571.JPG
IMG_6408.jpg
IMG_6407.jpg

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring @Sandeek :love:
I’m sad you’re selling it but I know it will make some lucky lady very happy. Good luck with your sale. I’m tempted lol but as you know I’m having finger challenges so I have to resist. But oh it’s so gorgeous!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring @Sandeek :love:
I’m sad you’re selling it but I know it will make some lucky lady very happy. Good luck with your sale. I’m tempted lol but as you know I’m having finger challenges so I have to resist. But oh it’s so gorgeous!

Thank you Missy. It’s so darn beautiful. I am very disappointed in myself. I love it, but I think it may be too much for my lifestyle and it is too beautiful to sit in the jewelry box. :wall:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Missy. It’s so darn beautiful. I am so disappointed in myself. I love it, but I think it may be too much for my lifestyle. :wall:

Sandeek please don’t feel disappointed or so hard on yourself. You couldn’t know if you didn’t get it in the first place. At least you are self aware. I still have pieces I never ever wear but am too lazy or still too unsure to sell them. So I say good for you and I hope a lucky PSer gets to purchase this beautiful ring. :love:

And don’t get me started on those French cut natural blue sapphires. Stunning.:kiss2:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a shame sandeek, it's lovely. Have you thought about wearing it as a right hand middle finger ring and having something smaller on your engagement finger?
My engagement ring is large and I often choose to wear my smaller sapphire ring on my ring finger, somehow the bigger blingier ring feels more comfortable as a right hand ring.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is soooooo beautiful :love:
It might help if you could give a ballpark price.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sandeek please don’t feel disappointed or so hard on yourself. You couldn’t know if you didn’t get it in the first place. At least you are self aware. I still have pieces I never ever wear but am too lazy or still too unsure to sell them. So I say good for you and I hope a lucky PSer gets to purchase this beautiful ring. :love:

And don’t get me started on those French cut natural blue sapphires. Stunning.:kiss2:

Awww, thank you Missy! I am maybe too self aware if that’s possible. I would love to see the pieces you never wear! I bet they’re as spectacular as the pieces you do wear!
If this doesn’t sell, that’s ok too since I do so love it I could probably get used to it...:P2

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a shame sandeek, it's lovely. Have you thought about wearing it as a right hand middle finger ring and having something smaller on your engagement finger?
My engagement ring is large and I often choose to wear my smaller sapphire ring on my ring finger, somehow the bigger blingier ring feels more comfortable as a right hand ring.

Thank you for weighing in! I have tried it on my right hand but I have a thing about my RHRs being smaller than my wedding set...and I am not a huge fan of feeling a ring on my dominant hand. But if it stays with me, I may have to try it again.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is soooooo beautiful :love:
It might help if you could give a ballpark price.

I am open to offers. I know from shopping this setting around at the time it came in at ~$5k+ mark. I would be happy to get 60% of that perhaps. If I have to take too much of a loss, I will just keep it. Thank you for your compliment. It is stunning!

kirbythepink

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! Do you know if it's sizable down to a 5?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Do you know if it's sizable down to a 5?

Hi! Thank you. It really is gorgeous. It pains me that I don’t wear it.
I am sure it can be sized down. No pave and plain shank. =)2 DK has done much more intricate sizing than this for me.

kirbythepink

Rough_Rock
Hi! Thank you. It really is gorgeous. It pains me that I don’t wear it.
I am sure it can be sized down. No pave and plain shank. =)2 DK has done much more intricate sizing than this for me.
Thank you for responding, I'm definitely interested!! :love:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for responding, I'm definitely interested!! :love:

Would you like me to put a listing link up so you can contact me? I’m off to Easter dinner. I can do this later if you’d like. Thank you for looking. :kiss2:

kirbythepink

Rough_Rock
Would you like me to put a listing link up so you can contact me? I’m off to Easter dinner. I can do this later if you’d like. Thank you for looking. :kiss2:
Yes, please! Happy Easter to you! :D

Wholovesskunks

Shiny_Rock
I love this so much! My ring from DK was based on yours! Someone lucky is going to get to love this!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this so much! My ring from DK was based on yours! Someone lucky is going to get to love this!

Why thank you. That is quite the compliment. I looked up your ring and it’s beautiful! Glad you have a ring you love. =)2

kirbythepink

Rough_Rock
Good morning from CA! Just sent you an email :wavey:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning. If I had the funds I would so be interested, but unfortunately I don't. I've always loved target rings.

kirbythepink

Rough_Rock

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh technology! I just sent you the same message via DB, so hopefully that works. Talk to you soon! :wavey:

Got it! Emailed you back. Thanks so much! =)2

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek I'm interested and it's just my size! Missy has my e-mail.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek I'm interested and it's just my size! Missy has my e-mail.

Oh...I am sorry, I do believe this ring has sold pending payment. Should that change, I will definitely let you know. Thank you!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is sold. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results