shape
carat
color
clarity

Any interest in brand new 4.5mm 14kt rose gold low dome ring

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Putting out feelers for a brand new 14kt rose gold low dome comfort ring from e-wedding bands in size 7.75. I bought it for my husband to match my own 3.5mm ring but my silly husband surprised me with his sentimentalism and doesn't want anything but his original ring :o

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone wanted it for $340 shipped (his size is sold for $351), otherwise I will return it,but will lose more than that in shipping costs as they withhold the cost of Fed Ex shipping.

I can't link on my iPad and I'm off too work now, which in its wisdom has seen fit to block the preloaded section of PS! I will check back here later. If you search my posts you can see my band.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Re: Any interest in brand new 4.5mm 14kt rose gold low dome

Oh, work let me post!

This is my ring in the 3.5 mm width- his is 4.5 mm. The ring literally arrived last night so no time to take pictures, though I will of course if anyone is interested.

Here is the link: http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product168994.html

rose_1.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love the ring - kinda embarrassing that your husband's size and mine are almost the same :(sad

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock

mb,

I second that. I can squeeze a narrow 7.75 on but an 8 is more comfortable.

liz

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

....third that... :blackeye: I guess its official...I have "man hands"... :(sad

Its a beautiful band tho! I love that colour RG they use!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1361482997|3386860 said:

Think of it this way- my husband has lady hands, not that you have man hands. He's 6'1" with a size 9.5 foot and lady hands :cheeky:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Logan Sapphire|1361497995|3387165 said:
Enerchi|1361482997|3386860 said:

Think of it this way- my husband has lady hands, not that you have man hands. He's 6'1" with a size 9.5 foot and lady hands :cheeky:

:lol: :lol: Ok, I like the way you are spinning that one!! suddenly, I feel so delicate and feminine!! thanks LoganSapphire for that PR maneouver!! :D

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock

OK, a quick couple of bad shots (overcast here).

_3915.jpg

ring_34.jpg

ringshot1.jpg

ringshot.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, it looks good on him! He should keep it!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

I think he should keep it too. I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE RG on men. It always looks so good on them.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yes, keep it! Why does he not want to keep it? It looks great- its such a good colour on his skin! (ooops, is that too girly to tell your DH that it looks good on his skin??? lol!)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LS, I think you will get more back if you return it to ewb. I think they only deduct $9.95, so you would get back $341.05.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock

DH is very sentimental (and uninterested in jewelry) about his wedding ring. He doesn't see the need for a new one and likes the one we got married in, engraved and everything. I guess one can't really argue with a man who feels that strongly about his wedding ring. He said he'll try to remember to wear it on occasion, but that doesn't seem like a good enough reason to keep it. We'll see. He does like it though.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh that is so sweet, Logansapphire!! It sounds like he's really not that interested, I'd agree with Laila- return it and you can redistribute that $$ towards something else.

What a keeper he is!!! :praise:

audball

Ideal_Rock

The link you posted says that a new one is $311...maybe it's on sale? Either way, seems like you'll get the most (and quickest) return on your inventiveness by returning it. It's a shame! It really does look great on him -- but I'm with him, totally mushy sap here. And I totally melted that he wants only his original! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

audball|1361974830|3391703 said:
The link you posted says that a new one is $311...maybe it's on sale? Either way, seems like you'll get the most (and quickest) return on your inventiveness by returning it. It's a shame! It really does look great on him -- but I'm with him, totally mushy sap here. And I totally melted that he wants only his original! :love:

audball, the price increases as your finger size goes up. Just another thing that is unfair for those with larger ring sizes! ;( :bigsmile:

audball

Ideal_Rock

Laila619|1361988977|3391890 said:
audball|1361974830|3391703 said:

audball, the price increases as your finger size goes up. Just another thing that is unfair for those with larger ring sizes! ;( :bigsmile:
Ahhh! That makes more sense. And of course, is logical!

I love RG on men -- and clicked on this to see if it work for my FI as a wedding band, but he's a 10.5 and it's too small for him!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock

Funny this got bumped- I should've updated. DH decided (well, we decided together ;)) ) that he'll keep the ring. Yesterday was the first day he wore it- it looks good! I wasn't sure if rose gold would be a good look on him, as he's very pale (was a tow-head as a kid). I actually am not a fan of his real wedding ring- yellow gold, milgrained- but it's not my ring.

If he wears this one 25% of the time, I'll be happy :bigsmile:

Oh- one more factoid about DH, besides his lady hands- his left hand, which is NOT his dominant hand, is bigger than his right hand. Isn't it usually the other way around?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results