shape
carat
color
clarity

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
My 24th birthday is on the 21st of this month and as always, I am way too impatient and have been asking BF what he is getting me!
31.gif

The only form of a clue he has given me is that if I were to watch a certain episode of Seinfeld or Curb Your Enthusiasm that I would know right away what it is. At first, he said he would find the episode and have me watch it but then changed his mind b/c I''ll figure it out and therefore it''ll be ruined. I''m not big on Seinfeld and although I''ve seen almost all episodes of Curb, nothing really sticks out in my mind as being some sort of gift or whatever, let alone something I would particularly want.

He said it''s nothing I''ve *asked* for... and it is small... and is "different" colors and/or can "change" colors.

It''s not something I can eat (lol, I had to ask to narrow it down!)... or play with (as in, an animal, etc.)...

Other than this, he says he can''t give anymore clues without giving it away and unlike all my other birthdays, he wants me to be surprised this time!

So, any ideas?!?! I am stumped!

p.s. I got him tickets for the play Spamalot (Monty Python) just because well, I am an awesome girlfriend! Haha. When I gave them to him he made a comment about how amazing I am and I just said yeah, and I''m only girlfriend status now, imagine how amazing I''ll be when I''m fiance status! Haha.
26.gif
Just had to throw that in!
31.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and it doesn''t take any batteries!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Erm... An ENGAGEMENT RING???

Haha. I''m sorry, I have nothing else on my mind now. Anyway, I guess you CAN say that a diamond has different colours and changes colours (under light), right?

My BF loves to play guessing games with me too, but he''s always careful to give me clues in a way that I''ll never guess it anyway, cos he knows that I''ll
39.gif
if the surprise gets ruined. So perhaps your BF is just trying 2 throw you off by giving you weird hints!

Plus,the thought of you becoming his fiancee is on his mind, and that''s always good!
31.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Trust me, my very first thought was an engagement ring because well, my mind thinks exactly as yours... a diamond "changes" color and such... so it must be that! lol...

but in reality, I don't think it is... mainly because I'm 99% sure he hasn't even gone to look at rings yet, let alone purchased one. So yeah, I've been trying to get that thought out of my head! hehe.

He is always trying to give me twisted/distorted hints so as to completely throw me off and it always works... so why I even try to figure it out, I don't know! lol.

I just hate waiting!! ....hence why I joined this board in the first place! (I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!!
41.gif
3.gif
)

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Well, there''s always the 1% chance. 18 days more! Keep us in the loop!

♥Lotsa PS dust for you♥

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results