shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hawaii_justine

Rough_Rock
I have been looking for some hair pins(?), but have had no luck. Have you ever seen the pictures of Jessica Simpson when she is getting married, she has these beautiful antique looking hair clips, pins (I don''t know what their called). They are so beautiful but there HW and way out of my budget. Any ideas on where I could find something like this? Thanks!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
eBay!!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 12/4/2003 4:17:18 PM hawaii_justine wrote:

I have been looking for some hair pins(?), but have had no luck. ----------------

Any pictures? I see such things every now and then in antique shops (on and offline) but I am not sure what type are you looking for. and this depends on hair style, length, thickness, etc. I think you mean something looking like a 'U' with very loooong 'prongs' , but not sure.

Give Trocadero a try too... If the guess is right, than you could get some nice Japanese ones for a song.

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
something like this?

The picture came from this website

hairclip.jpg

hawaii_justine

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for responding. I am currently looking for pictures so I can post. Thanks. Justine

MRM7368

Rough_Rock
If that's something about that picture as shown in another response, it is from Asian countries, a traditional design. Indonesia is one, esp. the Javanese and Balinese. I'm from Indonesia. It doesn't have to be with diamond. Any other stones are available here.

Welcome to Indonesia.

Maggy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results