shape
carat
color
clarity

Any great books

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have any great book suggestions? Just finished "Sweet Ruin" by Cathi Hanauer ... great read, btw.

I usually like James Patterson, or any sweet girlish book about love, relationships, marriage...whatever...

Also read Heart Shaped Box...which was amazing too.

Any Suggestions????

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am reading "The Beach House" by Jane Greene right now. I am 2/3 through and am enjoying it. I like all of her books. Meg Cabot is another favorite.

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
i just finished Life of Pi. it was phenomenal, probably the most moving book i''ve ever read!

i also read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time this summer, it was excellent as well.

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
If you like to read James Patterson, you might also like the J.D. Robb series. Nora Roberts is the writer though labels herself as J.D. Robb. The series is a mystery/thriller series with romance thrown in there.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, for mystery, try Laurie King. She''s one of my all-time favorites - she has a great series about a fictional wife of Sherlock Holmes, as well as several other series. Really excellent mystery.

I also finished The Teahouse Fire a couple of weeks ago - Ellis Avery. Really excellent as well - interesting characters and a fascinating portrait of a time and place in history (Japan as the West was first starting to encroach and change their culture).

I wish I had more people to share books with...
3.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
I think Chocolat by Joanne Harris is very good. Intelligent chick lit with a touch of food **** thrown in. I actually like Agatha Christies for a bit of old-fashioned mystery - they''re not so suave as the james patterson variety but they''re very charming!!

OOhh i could go on forever...im a currently travelling (not working!!) librarian and i miss giving recommendations!!

Love2Travel

Shiny_Rock
I am also a HUGE fan of James Patterson. I have almost all of his books. Have you read his book "Suzanne''s Diary To Nicholas"? I am a guy and I was crying like a school girl while reading it. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results