shape
carat
color
clarity

Any concerns with this stone?

Eric33w

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I was thinking of ordering this stone online. To me it seems like all the numbers fall into place for an ideal cut. Does anything jump out at anyone that I should be concerned with? Does anyone have any experience with returning a stone from Brian Gavin Jewelers?

Thanks

Attachments

• ags_cert.pdf
    398.2 KB · Views: 82

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
**NOT AN EXPERT***. But that's stone is AGS 0, meaning ideal light performance. BGD is a solid vendor, their stuff is top notch.

I found the stone on their site and didn't see anything detrimental on the video (watched on my phone). Ask for a gemologist to evaluate the "other clouds not shown". Probably not a prob in a VS stone (but it's cheaper to ask now than to return it later).

Brian Gavin stones are also upgradeable (I believe at original purchase price) later if you upgrade at least two categories (carat, color, clarity).

How are you planning on setting it?

Eric33w

Rough_Rock
Probably just a simple 4 prong

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They have some pretty four prong settings. Probably look for one with the little bar around the basket for added strength and if you can swing it, get platinum.

BGDs Grace, elegance, truth are some simple solitaires that you could get in platinum for under $1500. What's your setting budget? Dies she want a wedding band that'll fit flush or is a little gap okay?

Excited to see what you get!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results