shape
carat
color
clarity

Any computer wizards out there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
For the last few months when I use Mozilla Firefox, I can''t use the up and down arrows to scroll down. I used to be able to do this, but now I can''t. This function works fine in Internet Explorer, so I know it''s not my computer.

I edited my options on Firefox and that did not help. I then uninstalled and re-installed Firefox. When I downloaded it again all of my settings were the same and I still can''t scroll down!

I prefer Firefox to IE, especially because I can''t post on PS from IE! Does anyone have any suggestions or know how to fix this problem? Thanks so much!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
when you uninstalled did you delete the firefox directory after running the uninstaller?
(back up your favorites first)

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I definitely forgot I started this thread and just now saw your response! I didn''t do that last time, I will try that. Thank you very much!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Pearly neighbor...are you saying the arrow buttons/scroll arrows are gone...as in the tool bar is not viewable? Or can you see them they are just not responding to your click/command?

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
If I use the arrows on my keyboard to scroll up and down it either doesn''t move the page at all or it takes the page to the very bottom. Sooo frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results