shape
carat
color
clarity

any Chanel lovers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a LV tote, the cabbas mezza, and I generally do not like carrying a tote around for daily use. I use the LV tote for travel, it was my beach bag this month in Little Dix and held a good amount. I only use totes that zip closed across the top so nothing falls out and no one can reach a hand in...a lot of the Chanels do not zip closed so I have bypassed them. I also do not love lugging around a huge tote each day, I have bags more in the mid size range that hold all I need and look more proportional on me! But I love this new one, it will be my luncheon bag, since I think it works with a suit and less dressy suff...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
this one has the single flap...it is the jumbo, and on that one there is one flap, the one that closes it...there is not another one inside. It held my LV wallet (checkbook style) and would hold my phone, keys and maybe a sunglass case. It will not hold my make up bag, but honestly I rarely use it and could just throw in my lipstick so I am not worried...I can leave the make up bag out...but it is still more structured and holds less than I carry around usually...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The only Chanel I own is makeup. . .but, I have loads of it! lol Glossimers in nearly every shade! Same with cheek colors.

None of the handbags are in my price range.
39.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love their makeup. I am totally into packaging and appearance, I love the cases and some of the product designs..their compacts with the designs in them are art to me!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Diamond fan...YOU USE YOUR LV AS A BEACH BAG
6.gif
?!?!!?! Can you adopt me ?!
31.gif

As for Chanel, I love Chanel, but can only afford the nail polish (I guess I could afford the makeup, but I just love Lancome)...

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think my favorite Chanel piece right now is my wallet, it is pretty slim and get this - it has 12 credit card holders!!!! It's made out of goatskin and I think it's the most durable wallet I own so far.

I posted it on tPF which is why I have the watermarking:

ChanelBlackWalletfrontSmallwatermar.jpg

ChanelBlackWalletinsideSmallwaterma.jpg

ChanelBlackWalletinside1Smallwaterm.jpg

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
puffy - I love your Cambon pieces! The black/white CCs bowler is TDF!

And your snowboarding jacket - definitely a beautiful jacket!
30.gif
I would love to get one someday.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually have an LV tote from a few years ago that was a pinkish red large open tote made of vinyl...a beach bag for sure, but it is huge. This time, I packed fairly lightly and just used the regular monogram tote...but, we were always in the shade, never right in the sun, and I put it on the chaise or on a towel, never right on the sand...

I just bought some new Chanel polishes, a black and a gray, and a couple of neutrals...Ballerina and Allegoria or something, and then the new Vamp and Dragon red, and two hot pinks. Of course I rarely remember to take my polish to my manicures with me, which is dumb, and I just threw out a ton of old yuck polish, but I really liked some of the new colors...

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
Yay! A Chanel thread!

I purchased a jumbo black lambskin last year and I love love love it. I find it a great size for purse, diary, phone, ipod, keys and a compact. I use it most days and find it works whether i''m casual for shopping or ultra smart for meetings. It is a great classic, and I plan to add to my collection very very soon....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
One issue I have sometimes have with European wallets is there money is much larger than our money (paper) and so their money area is very deep. It is a bit annoying to use when it is deep like that, to me. Just my .02...I am all about convenience!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Chanel! No other designer comes close. Like MC, I am into Chanel make-up hardcore, full set from the eyes, lips, foundation, gloss, down to the pencil sharpener... and it all started with tax free shopping abroad which spoiled me... now I have my friends pick it up for me if I can''t find my colors here...by the way, discontinued my FAVORITE lip liner!

Scarves are my thing. I adore Hermes, but I have more Chanel scarves now than Hermes! They are so tasty...

I also have bags, suglasses and shoes...big fan of Chanel shoes, but only when going classic. Just got a pair recently and I ADORE THEM! (For heels that are fun and sexy I am obsessed with Choo, D&G, Louboutin (pencil heels only) and oddly, Tufi Duek as of late.)

Also, I have been wear Chanel parfum for the past 10 years. Same fragrance, never changed. I think I might have found my new parfum! I adore Gardenias and frequently keep a fresh bouquet in my home. I NEVER knew that they revivied the Rue Cambon frangraces in 1980''s but there it is.

The originals are BACK! CUIR DE RUSSIE, BOIS DES ILES and *drum roll* GARDÉNIA... Anyone smell it? Please tell me it''s divine....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had Cuir and I hated it on me. The gardenia is nice, I have some from a while back. I used to love Cristalle but think it is nasty on me now. I am obsessed with Chanel. I have 7 jackets and three suits (skirt and jacket). I love the shoes, esp. the bone and black combo. The ballet flats do not fit my feet well, I have a high arch and they just do not work. I love their sunglasses, I have about 15 pairs, I am so into the big shades now, but hate white glasses on me. The bags I also love, I have some great larger styles and some amazing small satin and lambskin ones for evening and dressy...just love it. Though sometimes I see a collection and think YUCK with a couple of the looks...over the top and who is wearing THAT out?

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I have some of the Gardenia too but I rarely use it anymore since I am still loving my Jo Malone orange blossom I got for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results