shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Black Friday/Cyber Monday experts here?

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need a couple of things and I am unsure as to what usually goes on sale for the holiday...trying to see if it's worth waiting or not.

GoPro
Laptop*
Perfume
Storage card for the phone

*Dell is telling me the model I'm interested in is from the business line and unlikely to go on sale...but of course he wants to make the sale now so I'm not putting too much weight on that.

I never see perfume go on sale...and coupons don't usually apply to coupons, so I'm thinking that I can get now...

But anyway just wondering which of these is likely to be worth waiting to see if they go on sale.

Thanks!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I refuse to shop in person, I almost always shop online.

If you want to get cash back use a cash back cc + ebates. (ebates.com) My largest single check from ebates slightly over 300 dollars. Since I've been with them I've gotten over 1K back (been with them since 2010). Totally legit. Once a quarter they can either send a physical check or send via paypal. You just have to shop through their portal.

They have a Canadian portal too along with I believe some other countries but the US portal is the one I'm talking about.

Like for instance, currently Neiman Marcus is 12% cash back through ebates.com. Say for instance if you had a discover IT card, and you signed up for the 5% cash back this quarter which is Amazon and Department stores. Thats 17% cash back right there on anything on their website including beauty products.

There are also double and sometimes triple cash back for some stores but you have to be a member to take advantage of them. They can be really good ones too.

Coupons:

Retailmenot.com has lots of coupons. Depending on the store, you can get some good ones.

Fatwallet is good too. Its not as good as it USED to be though IMO but I've gotten some decent deals through them too.

Sometimes I just google the store name +coupon :lol: Its kind of a chance you take.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, hmmm Dell?

Dell Consumer is 10% cash back right now. Dell small business is 2% cash back.

Also look around for some coupons.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm no expert, but I did just happen to notice a GoPro for sale at Target:

$299.99 gift card offer
doorbuster while quantities last. Delivers 1080p60 video and 8MP photos with a touch display. FREE $60 TARGET GIFTCARD® + FREE 64GB LEXAR MICROSD CARD (A $42.99 VALUE) WHEN YOU BUY THIS GOPRO BUNDLE. FREE $80 Target GiftCard when you buy GoPro HERO4 Silver, 399.99. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards.
Quantities limited; no rain checks.

And, if you spend $75 or more on Friday, then you get a 20% off coupon for a future shopping trip at Target in December. That could make it a great deal IF you don't mind going there on the Friday and if you expect to buy stuff at Target that rarely goes on sale and can wait til December.

Check your circular. Not sure which model you are looking for?

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, guys!

Arcadian:

I refuse to shop in person too! So my intention is to find the best deals online.

I'll check out ebates. (I refuse to put the .com I hate the automatic links)

Yeah, D ell is having some sales now, and I did find the supposed Black Friday flyer and just like the salesperson said the only deals are for low end systems.

Loves Vintage:

We're looking for the Go Pro Hero4 Silver, I should have mentioned that...(but thank you for the link, of course! I got so excited when I saw the $299 but no it's for the Hero3.)

I plan on logging on Wednesday at 12:01 a.m. and see what's out there.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results