shape
carat
color
clarity

Any big Rebecca Minkoff bag fans on?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
With the exception of AG who I know loves them a ton.

I recently purchased a brand new GRAPE Nikki with gold hardware. It''s simply stunning in person. I''d have to say it''s close to being a wine nikki in some ways and its not a blue purple but very red purple. lt''s definitely got WOW factor in person.

Anyways I decided I have too many Nikkis if that''s possible and bought the grape MAM. I hope it''s not too small. I felt that the reg. Nikki was too big originally and bought the mini and it turns out I love the full size one. I''ve read the MAM is fine sizewise though so it should do. I thought it would be nice to have another style of bag.

Now what do I do with the Grape Nikki I have?? Brand spanking new and got a great great deal on it. I don''t want two grapes though. Sell it I assume.... ebay seems kind of dead these days though.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me me! I usually sell my pre-loved bags on Bonanzle or ECrater these days. Ebay works too but there are a ton of RM fans on Bonanzle so usually you can get away with selling it there. Since the elimination of most of the discount codes it seems you can get a slightly better price than you could before but you also need to discount it enough so that someone wants to snap it up. Bonanzle is a win-win for everyone because you get charged low low fees so you can discount more than on ebay and so the buyer gets a better price too.

If you are patient though I am sure it would sell. I've sold many older bags that way and they have always sold.

Sorry to miss you next weekend-we'll have to meet up at the next RM sample sale.
2.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ME! I'm dying for a RM bag, I haven't any. I'd snap yours off you, Violet, but I'm lusting after a deep purple MAM, which is almost impossible to find. Sucks no retailer carries RM here in Canada.

I second NF on Bonanzle. I've browsed though the RM selection several times and the turn-over for gently used reasonably priced RMs is pretty good.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
This is a brand spanking new bag, unused.

I''ll post some indoor light and outdoor light pics. Indoor is more of a wine colors, out door more reddish purple. Great colors. So over the blue purples!

So let''s start with indoor.

grapeindoor.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
blurry indoor side shot with gold hardware.

blurrygrapeindoor_goldhardware2.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Natural light.

grapenaturallight.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
natural light side view

grape_naturallight_side.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Love the black and white floral interior.

I think the colors look WAY better in person than these pics are showing.

NF - I just bought a purse off of Bonanzle a day ago! And my first Nikki was from ecrater!

I got this purse for a super good deal so i''ll sell it for one too probably.

grapeinterior.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 1:45:56 PM
Author: violet02

NF - I just bought a purse off of Bonanzle a day ago! And my first Nikki was from ecrater!

Ohh gorgeous! I love it. Sure you can''t keep it?
11.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 4:23:55 PM
Author: neatfreak

Date: 8/4/2009 1:45:56 PM
Author: violet02

Ohh gorgeous! I love it. Sure you can''t keep it?
11.gif
I wish!! But I wanted the MAM because I already have two nikkis as it is. Too many nikkis!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I love the designs and craftsmanship, but they tend to be a little too heavy for me
7.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 10:11:41 AM
Author: UCLABelle
I love the designs and craftsmanship, but they tend to be a little too heavy for me
7.gif
Same here. I have a matinee in glazed espresso that I LOVE, but I resist taking it out when I know I''ll be up and about enough to get tired carrying it.

As far as selling... I''m also a big bonanzle fan, but I''ve had a botkier and a balenciaga up since May that haven''t moved yet. I''ve had a LOT of people writing to ask if I''m willing to sell for less (like, 30% or more less), even though my prices are good as they are. I think people are really after a deep-discount-deal on Bonanzle, more so than eBay. I''ve seen identical bags move a lot faster and for more on eBay.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2009 4:50:57 PM
Author: musey

Date: 8/5/2009 10:11:41 AM
Author: UCLABelle
7.gif
Same here. I have a matinee in glazed espresso that I LOVE, but I resist taking it out when I know I''ll be up and about enough to get tired carrying it.

As far as selling... I''m also a big bonanzle fan, but I''ve had a botkier and a balenciaga up since May that haven''t moved yet. I''ve had a LOT of people writing to ask if I''m willing to sell for less (like, 30% or more less), even though my prices are good as they are. I think people are really after a deep-discount-deal on Bonanzle, more so than eBay. I''ve seen identical bags move a lot faster and for more on eBay.
I listed my bag on bonanzle and not a peep yet. Maybe I should have listed it on Ebay. I can also still return it from where I bought it but I thought it might be nice to be able to sell it on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results