shape
carat
color
clarity

Any beauty products for skin care?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cindykimberly

Rough_Rock
Hello!! So I love diamonds but i'm also into beauty products mostly skin care products because I don't really like my skin tone and stuff. I was wondering, do you have any product recommendation that works for you ? So far i've only used dermacol foundation and black mask cleaneasers.. :oops2::oops2:

jadesilver

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What do you mean by you don’t like your skin tone? If your skin is olive or you want to be fairer, I’ve used kojic acid soap daily, tretinoin and most importantly, I’ve stayed out of the sun for 4 years now. My skin has changed completely from a tan olive to quite pale and the olive undertone is less visible.

If you want to be more tan then I can’t help you haha.

I use tretinoin (Retin-A) and it helps with anti-ageing and having a bit of a glow since skin is being rejuvenated. I pay $5 for 20 grams of it from Thailand (I live in Asia) but if you’re in the US curology is popular and lots of US residents are on curology subscriptions that include tretinoin. There’s lots more information about it on Reddit.

I think the only scientifically-proven ingredients for having nicer skin and younger-looking skin are tretinoin (Retin-A) and the daily use of sunscreen.

danielcollins12

Rough_Rock
Trade
You can try various organic carrier oils. These are 100% vegetarian and are the best organic oil.=)2

MzKiwi

Rough_Rock
Hello!! So I love diamonds but i'm also into beauty products mostly skin care products because I don't really like my skin tone and stuff. I was wondering, do you have any product recommendation that works for you ? So far i've only used dermacol foundation and black mask cleaneasers.. :oops2::oops2:

MzKiwi

Rough_Rock
For perfect skin Rodan & Fields skincare!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I am using olive oil for exfoliation, clay for a deep clean - perhaps twice a month. Washing with a hot towel only in nearly all other days somehow keeps skin hydrated.

I am not happy with any cream yet (and not for lack of trying), so I have nothing to recommend.

Using foundations seems to have a subtle effect of well-being - somewhat like clay does too, sure enough. I love Channel's and use YSL sometimes, to fit my finniky colour - an olive skin tone that varies allot over the year from the lightest of Channel and YSL concealers (late January!) to two, three shades above by mid August (this, takes 'work'!)

This is an inexpensive routine (foundation lasts me a long time, as I prefer a light application, somewhere between local concealing and full-on).

And since spending does feel great all by itself ,) I might have bought a few items I hardly ever use... - and even more perfume. Such purchases relate to (mostly) good times (always to memorable times!), so they are a pile of nice reminders more than anything.

I have a small 'to get'' list of items I am finding too difficult to source to get really used to. (Japanese paper! - that thing knows what skin is made of... Kohl - such a pleasure to put on, and it does not seem to have really caught... I'd wish to know what the good stuff is & do more.) Oddly, this region produces a few famous essential oils, which I love to use (carefully), but they are NOT obvious to get; these are a deeply serious pleasure!

This must be it, sum total...

I could not immagine not liking my skin, and it has given me quite a bit of grief... Do appreciate its changing shades - if it cannot possibly cover all human possibilities safely! IMPOSSIBLE!

2c

On another therad, someone was comparing skin tones and tinted diamonds... - well, YES. OUTRAGEOUS

ranting

Last edited:

Aerielle Max

Shiny_Rock
A lots of product available you can try it go for organic

Are you using them personally? What recommendations can you give for a fair skin tone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results