shape
carat
color
clarity

Anxiety. What is normal?

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
More hugs for you Danny! That was a lovely post that I'm sure will help many who read it. We all have flaws and weaknesses, they are nothing to be ashamed of, and to be able to discuss them like this shows a great deal of strength in my eyes.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1292283972|2795986 said:
iLander|1292283706|2795978 said:
Imdanny|1292283278|2795973 said:
It's funny (well, not funny in a ha ha sense) but I knew the most beautiful young man in undergraduate school (an elite liberal arts college in the US, sounds snotty but it's true) and he went off to law school and it crushed his soul. I mean he was a different person. He was unrecognizable. It was so strange. I'm certainly not saying that happens to everyone but I couldn't deal with it, and I didn't even try.

I feel good about this thread, because I don't talk about this kind of thing often, but it helped, and you know what, if some people can deal with hearing about it, I appreciate it and that's great, and if others can't, well, I don't blame them. But I feel good about it. It hurts to keep it in all inside all time and present a kind of internet front. WTF? That doesn't do any good for me or for anyone else. I feel this thread has been kind of liberating.

Awww . . . Danny . . . *hugs*.

Now I'm going to get emotional- hugs right back at you! You deserve only the best. I've really enjoyed getting to know you!

Oh, stop, I'm going to get all teary! You're at a better place in life now, and I'm happy for you. Winston Churchill once said "When you're going through hell, keep going". (He was quotable if nothing else) I'm glad you kept going, Danny . . .

Want to come for Christmas? I am in need of a replacement DS, I have a vacancy. . . :D

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
LOL! I told you he'll come around and I truly believe it. Hugs. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results