shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Antique diamond engraved wedding band ring 18k white & 14k yellow gold 4.25 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band, @Mreader! I thought it might make you chuckle to know that as I was reading your post...."Who doesn't love an antique carved band?" I was just about bouncing up and down in my seat, saying - "Nobody! Nobody doesn't love an antique carved band!!" I just love it when cool pieces like this come up for sale on PS! And - great price, too!

Now I just need to work out how to shave 2 full ring sizes off my finger.....

Pretty sure this one is going to march out the door in double quick time!

:wavey:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous band, @Mreader! I thought it might make you chuckle to know that as I was reading your post...."Who doesn't love an antique carved band?" I was just about bouncing up and down in my seat, saying - "Nobody! Nobody doesn't love an antique carved band!!" I just love it when cool pieces like this come up for sale on PS! And - great price, too!

Now I just need to work out how to shave 2 full ring sizes off my finger.....

Pretty sure this one is going to march out the door in double quick time!

:wavey:

I can still shove it on my finger albeit not comfortably haha! It’s funny bc I now wear rings anywhere from a 4.75-6 for my ring finger since I hate the hassle and cost of sizing. The best fit now is 5-5.25 depending on the style :)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Hi all. I’m bumping and reducing to 250 in hopes for a quick sale. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results