shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Antique-Cut Cushion (AVC/Precision Gems/other) for Gypsy Ring

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Hi friends - I'm looking for an antique cushion-cut stone (can be diamond or other gems... I am weak for AVCs or Gene @ Precision Gem's antique cushions). For a ring like this one:
Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 3.44.26 PM.png
This is a 3 carat stone on a size 3.5 finger. I have a size 2 finger and would kill for this kind of finger coverage, but I'm looking to spend no more than $1k on the stone. So I am curbing my expectations ;-)

Let me know if you have something you're looking to re-home!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know you are asking for a cushion, but since they are hard to find in CS I thought I’d mention I have an oval Aquamarine that’s precision cut similar to an OEC from Jerry Newman. It’s a gorgeous stone, but I don’t have immediate plans to set it and would part with it if it interest you. It’s 2.77ct., 8x10mm and is still listed on Jerry’s site in this link:

56DEBA79-074C-4FA9-A791-2D9F776CCE1A.jpeg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
a bit above budget

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
@klrrrr, I have an AVC moissanite that is 8.8mm x 8.1mm. It's around 2.9 carats, per Distinctive Gem's website. I haven't done anything with it, as my heart is mainly infatuated with my smaller diamonds. (Go figure!) If you're interested, you can reach out to me via one of my postings LoupeTroop -- my username there is Sonoma, and contact info is in my posts.

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the thoughtful responses!

@Redwoods-hiker-girl - I am tempted but am going to hold for now on on the moissy, thanks for thinking of me!

@2Neezers - Gorgeous stone, but I am set on a cushion. Would love to see how you set it if you ever do!

@lulu_ma - This makes me wonder if I could shoot for a lower-colour AVC and go a bit bigger. The price of that stone doesn't freak me out, I think I would just worry that it would be too small, and I'd end up disappointed with the final look.

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Hi All - bumping to see if anyone has an AVC (natural diamond only) to sell me :)

I am looking at this on Jon's sale rack, as well as what @lulu_ma posted earlier!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results